richlands football

#1BLUESFAN

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest king kone
how did the blues look today against gw...and which qb for the blues looked the best so far......
They put it on GW 17-0....Baker hands down....think some people are going to be surprised....

11 looked a touch better. Click was running wild tonight. I would love to see him get some playing time. He looks to be the better runner of the 2.

They put it on GW 17-0....Baker hands down....think some people are going to be surprised....

If he's the best, you guys might be in trouble...

No. He left Graham because he couldn't start there...

And he probably wouldn't have beaten out Colby for number two either. Just wait until Mance doesn't play him enough to suit daddy. You will see what we already know.

Will Cole would have started at Graham. Problem was daddy couldn't coach from the stands as much at Graham.

it's amazing what a little coaching will do for a kid .Cant wait to see u bums in week three!

Guest king kone
If he's the best, you guys might be in trouble...
Your coaches were there. They know you all are in trouble...

I'm taking that GW is George Wythe? If so they lost a lot from their great team last year.... Richlands lost alot from their team last year..... Don't count your chickens before they hatch!

Guest king kone
I'm taking that GW is George Wythe? If so they lost a lot from their great team last year.... Richlands lost alot from their team last year..... Don't count your chickens before they hatch!
You will know about GW soon enough...

This thread begs for so much that I won't touch. I'll only state what is known truth. When the season ended last year, Sheets was Graham's best quarterback. My personal opinion, I wish we had a whole team of Spencer Sheets'.

No surprise at the outcome, but love the fact we take on a team like Richlands to show us where we need the most work. A lot of respect down this way for the Blue Tornado.

Didn't make it yesterday. How did we look, R-land peeps? No need for sugar coating lol

This thread begs for so much that I won't touch. I'll only state what is known truth. When the season ended last year, Sheets was Graham's best quarterback. My personal opinion, I wish we had a whole team of Spencer Sheets'.

thing is if baker is not loyal to his school what makes another school think he would be loyal to them once a turn coat always a turn coat. like the saying is grass is always greener on the other side, not always.

Edited by ghs73