trublue

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A SHOCKER in Gwinnett...WOW...

Gwinnett Daily Post‏@GDPfootball

Parkview 22, Grayson 7 (FINAL). Four turnovers and 109 pen. yds., plus 2 Chris Carson TDs lead to upset of nation's No. 1 team.

Parkview 22, Grayson 7 (FINAL). Four turnovers and 109 pen. yds., plus 2 Chris Carson TDs lead to upset of nation's No. 1 team.

A shocker for the Rams and Coach Conn--was Nkemdicki injured?

What complete and utter BULLSHIT. I understand we left 14 points on the board. But someone explain to me now a 15 yard clipping on a 4th and 9 and it "wasn't enough yards or a 1st down"? Or how a personal foul behind the play, but the runner hadn't scored, not negate the touchdown?

Someone needs to turn that film in. Something was way wrong on half of those calls. A few were granted, many were not.

What complete and utter BULLSHIT. I understand we left 14 points on the board. But someone explain to me now a 15 yard clipping on a 4th and 9 and it "wasn't enough yards or a 1st down"? Or how a personal foul behind the play, but the runner hadn't scored, not negate the touchdown?

Someone needs to turn that film in. Something was way wrong on half of those calls. A few were granted, many were not.

Quick!!! Someone call a WHAAAA-mbulance...

Just remember, you get what you give and what come around, goes around. You just got a taste of what every team that goes to Richlands gets...

Just remember, you get what you give and what come around, goes around. You just got a taste of what every team that goes to Richlands gets...

Amen. And LOL on the whambulance. Clever, hadn't heard that one efore

Those are some big schools. Parkview is 2707 kids in 9-12, Grayson is 2557. My daughter lives in that district, her school is "only" 2503 kids. Some good football down there. I'd love to see some of the local teams play teams down there, but I expect it would not end well for the kids up here

From what I could hear online, Richlands got away with a few that should have gone the other way as well. Pulaski deserved the win. In the end, penalties killed us. I knew sooner or later those stupid penalties would come back to bite us. That said, I wasn't there, so I have no idea whether the penalties were assessed correctly or not. Bottom line, congrats to Pulaski.

Edited by blueinbama

Flags were thrown on both sides no excuses the boys wont make any and neither should we they played there hearts out and were just outmatched by PC simple as that. The combination of speed and size that they have was something to see after tonight and the fact that we kept it as close as we did the blues will not lose another game the rest of the season and i like our chances to make a run in the playoffs because what i seen tonight was the one thing i had not seen from this team this year and that was HEART and that was something that I had questioned. Great Game PC and to the Blues hold your heads up you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Wasn't there, so I don't know...Radio announcers were saying both flags were for excessive celebration....one in the endzone...the other around midfield. If the one at midfield was a personal foul, before the runner crossed the goal line, then the TD wouldn't stand..... If the personal foul occcurred after he crossed the goal line, then it's a TD.

Those are some big schools. Parkview is 2707 kids in 9-12, Grayson is 2557. My daughter lives in that district, her school is "only" 2503 kids. Some good football down there. I'd love to see some of the local teams play teams down there, but I expect it would not end well for the kids up here

Nope--

Wasn't there, so I don't know...Radio announcers were saying both flags were for excessive celebration....one in the endzone...the other around midfield. If the one at midfield was a personal foul, before the runner crossed the goal line, then the TD wouldn't stand..... If the personal foul occcurred after he crossed the goal line, then it's a TD.

Thank you. All I wanted was a clarification on what was called. I still don't agree it was after the touchdown, and neither did Mance. The Pulaski runner was on the 10ish when they threw the one at midfield. The second was after the TD.

Anyone got a call from the 4th and 9 penalty? They called a "clipping" on Pulaski, but then said it wasn't enough yards?

That's exactly what was said on the radio. If it was a dead ball foul after the td then the score stands. I didn't get to see it but that's what i heard and understood.

Both teams had bunches of flags.

Congrats to Pluaski on a good win and good luck the rest of the year.

Now it's time to start a new win streak !

per radio announcers:

Pulaski stats:

Rushing-- 296 yds rushing

Passing-- 60 yds

3 of 6 passing

Richlands stats:

Rushing - 33 yds

Passing - 346 yds (Baker 2nd most yds in school records--Steve Dye with record 384 yds in 1994)

Baker 50 attempts --26 completions

Life has many choices---eternity two

Watch you have about 2 hours before "king cone" calls you a tampon or some other witty name lol