Marion at Richlands

Ryan4VT

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well,our coach decided he wanted to change him out..he let one of the assistants tell him he lost his spot..did i mention our coach is a bumbling moron..his best play is time out.kids played hard but our staff down right sucks..richlands is way down this year but do we do anything..nope..we waste two time outs in the first half then burn two in the third..richlands,you need to tell sum of your fans respect is only given when shown..teens throwin rocks at sum of the small kids in the bleachers plus you cant have a whistle at any game..when marion had the ball,right as the qb snapped it..a whistle blew..wasnt the refs..but we still couldnt do anything..just fustrating for the boys who play their hearts out..your food is over priced as well..lol..you do have a few good players..ok,im done..love the turf..first time ive seen it

Edited by vols4life

well,our coach decided he wanted to change him out..he let one of the assistants tell him he lost his spot..did i mention our coach is a bumbling moron..his best play is time out.kids played hard but our staff down right sucks..richlands is way down this year but do we do anything..nope..we waste two time outs in the first half then burn two in the third..richlands,you need to tell sum of your fans respect is only given when shown..teens throwin rocks at sum of the small kids in the bleachers plus you cant have a whistle at any game..when marion had the ball,right as the qb snapped it..a whistle blew..wasnt the refs..but we still couldnt do anything..just fustrating for the boys who play their hearts out..your food is over priced as well..lol..you do have a few good players..ok,im done..love the turf..first time ive seen it

1. Those aren't "fans". Those are teenage kids who have nothing better to do on a Friday night. Sorry they were doing that, but no need to bash us real fans when we are up in the stands being adults.

2. We had the "whistle" thing last week. I, and everyone around me, are 99.997% sure that its someone's legit whistle with their mouth. Not an artificial whistle. We were on a man hint last week for the person and no one seemed to find them. So who knows.

3. As Mance said after the game "that was the worst he's seen Richlands play in at least 10 years." He also said things like "I'm embarrassed" and "they better be ready on Monday". On short, we played the worst game we have all year and still held you to less than 100 yards until the last drive on our 2nd string D. This game was never really in question, and had we been clicking in the second half, it could have gotten pretty ugly. Credit also goes to y'all's D for making us Not click.

4. I think our food prices are comparable o everyone else's.

5. Love the turf as well.

6. Good luck the rest of the way, and for the years to come since we won't be playing anymore.

your food is over priced as well..lol..

What do you think was overpriced? Is $2 for a hotdog w/chili too much? $3 for nachos and cheese or a pretzel? $5 for 4 slices of pizza? $1 for popcorn and candy.

I'm not sure which items are overpriced. I feel like all of those are pretty reasonable.

Sure you could probably get all of these items at a better price if you went out an purchased them yourselves...but you are buying them at a football stadium and we are trying to raise money for charity.

soda,two bucks..the pizza was ice cold,the hot dogs were ok..and im not making any of this up..i know its for your school but atleast make it warm..my buddy looked at me when we sat down and tossed the pizza in the trash..the rock throwing was just one issue..i m not pointing a finger at any of you guys here but i left your stadium and it just left me with a shaking head..the game after the fumble should have changed..did it,no..you guys have a good staff who pour kool aid and every player drinks it..we on the other hand need a time out just to get the right personal on the field.but with all my b$tchin the young man who is your center,well hes my hero..one arm and hes the center..abingdon,go talk to this young man you could learn a thing or two,heck we all might..ryan was that you blowin that whistle,you cheater..lol

2. We had the "whistle" thing last week. I, and everyone around me, are 99.997% sure that its someone's legit whistle with their mouth. Not an artificial whistle. We were on a man hint last week for the person and no one seemed to find them. So who knows.

At Cave Spring, first playoff game we played them, was standing in front of the our side on the fence. Refs announced something about a whistle. When did several fans whislted at him through their mouth, some sounded like a field whistle. From that point on refs made it a point to call anything they could and somethings in the piles they couldn't have seen. Who every is doing this needs to be shown the door their robbing the team of there hard work.

soda,two bucks..the pizza was ice cold,the hot dogs were ok..and im not making any of this up..i know its for your school but atleast make it warm..my buddy looked at me when we sat down and tossed the pizza in the trash..the rock throwing was just one issue..i m not pointing a finger at any of you guys here but i left your stadium and it just left me with a shaking head..the game after the fumble should have changed..did it,no..you guys have a good staff who pour kool aid and every player drinks it..we on the other hand need a time out just to get the right personal on the field.but with all my b$tchin the young man who is your center,well hes my hero..one arm and hes the center..abingdon,go talk to this young man you could learn a thing or two,heck we all might..ryan was that you blowin that whistle,you cheater..lol

If you want piping hot pizza, I would suggest you and your buddy wait until after the game. Most pizza gets cold when you take it from the concession stand to the bleachers and expose it to cold weather. Sounds to me like you're just trying to find something to complain about. Nicely done. You look like a crybaby.

3. On short, we played the worst game we have all year and still held you to less than 100 yards until the last drive on our 2nd string D. This game was never really in question, and had we been clicking in the second half, it could have gotten pretty ugly

did you have to make this comment ryan?

Guest king kone

At Cave Spring, first playoff game we played them, was standing in front of the our side on the fence. Refs announced something about a whistle. When did several fans whislted at him through their mouth, some sounded like a field whistle. From that point on refs made it a point to call anything they could and somethings in the piles they couldn't have seen. Who every is doing this needs to be shown the door their robbing the team of there hard work.

They were wearing a Redskins hat....

3. On short, we played the worst game we have all year and still held you to less than 100 yards until the last drive on our 2nd string D. This game was never really in question, and had we been clicking in the second half, it could have gotten pretty ugly

did you have to make this comment ryan?

You forgot to quote the second half of that. Where I gave credit to y'all's D for making sure we didn't click. You guys never gave up. Most teams roll over on us about halftime, but not you guys. You're going to make it to the playoffs. And I think you guys can pull an upset over a Tunstal or a Cave.

Update: you guys are currently sitting at the #2 seed. Win your last three games, and you'll have a first round bye.

Edited by Ryan4VT

Guest king kone
1. Those aren't "fans". Those are teenage kids who have nothing better to do on a Friday night. Sorry they were doing that, but no need to bash us real fans when we are up in the stands being adults.

3. As Mance said after the game "that was the worst he's seen Richlands play in at least 10 years." He also said things like "I'm embarrassed" and "they better be ready on Monday". On short, we played the worst game we have all year and still held you to less than 100 yards until the last drive on our 2nd string D. This game was never really in question, and had we been clicking in the second half, it could have gotten pretty ugly. Credit also goes to y'all's D for making us Not click.

4. I think our food prices are comparable o everyone else's.

5. Love the turf as well.

6. Good luck the rest of the way, and for the years to come since we won't be playing anymore.

You have some offensive lineman who think they are still playing midget league. I don't care who you are or how big you are if you can't remember your assignments then things aren't going to go to well and you are going to get a back hurt kind of like happened last night.

You have some offensive lineman who think they are still playing midget league. I don't care who you are or how big you are if you can't remember your assignments then things aren't going to go to well and you are going to get a back hurt kind of like happened last night.

Speaking of, does anyone have an update on Staten? He was up walking after the game hope it's not too serious.

He played some at tight end tonight and on defense. Crook started last week and then Gullion replaced him early in the game. I know Crook was struggling some throwing the ball. I figured they put Gullion in to give them more speed.

That had something to do with it but Trey was replaced mainly because he took it upon himself to change the plays that were called by Coach Carroll. This has been going on all season from what a member of the staff told me and the GW game was the last straw.

Edited by 2dalejrfanz

That had something to do with it but Trey was replaced mainly because he took it upon himself to change the plays that where called by Coach Carroll. This has been going on all season from what a member of the staff told me and the GW game was the last straw.

If that's the case, then it was the right move.