tired of it

footballfever

Aj Johnson is a good football player, he can catch, and he is fast. But he is not the entire team. He gave AJ numerous opportunities to score friday night but he was unable to do it. He is now going to put him in the backfield and allow other players to block for him so he can score and get his recognition. He is not his brother. And from what is being said some other good players are tired of it. I know you have a good running back that is ready to go somewhere else to play because he does not get the credit he deserves for what he puts on the line. You also have good linebackers,fullbacks that feel the same way. The team will never be a whole, you have AJ, Mance, and Coach wells on one side, and the whole team on the other side. This team is never going to play to its full potential until they can trust each other.

Aj Johnson is a good football player, he can catch, and he is fast. But he is not the entire team. He gave AJ numerous opportunities to score friday night but he was unable to do it. He is now going to put him in the backfield and allow other players to block for him so he can score and get his recognition. He is not his brother. And from what is being said some other good players are tired of it. I know you have a good running back that is ready to go somewhere else to play because he does not get the credit he deserves for what he puts on the line. You also have good linebackers,fullbacks that feel the same way. The team will never be a whole, you have AJ, Mance, and Coach wells on one side, and the whole team on the other side. This team is never going to play to its full potential until they can trust each other.

So what's your point?

Guest king kone
If people were blocking right there would be no paint on the front of their helmets. Take a look around.

Dad said you guys were having a lot of problems down there. What the heck are you guys doing? This is a big joke. Do I smell an upset next week? One of my dad's friends said you guys were really down this year. You boys better be ready!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Did I forget to mention you are coming to our house? Remember the Entrance and Mind Games. Last time we almost took you guys down here. Falconman will be super pumped for this game. FM, you need to pm me about that party after the game Friday night. If you want an invite just pm the Falconman and he will get back to you. BYOWC. :cool:

Dad said you guys were having a lot of problems down there. What the heck are you guys doing? This is a big joke. Do I smell an upset next week? One of my dad's friends said you guys were really down this year. You boys better be ready!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

You guys are gonna have some problems when we come visit you guys in 2 weeks. Better have your chin guards tightened up. We're coming at ya.

Did I forget to mention you are coming to our house? Remember the Entrance and Mind Games. Last time we almost took you guys down here. Falconman will be super pumped for this game. FM, you need to pm me about that party after the game Friday night. If you want an invite just pm the Falconman and he will get back to you. BYOWC. :cool:

Almost took us? So you guys call a 35+ point loss "almost"?

Almost took us? So you guys call a 35+ point loss "almost"?

"Touchdown Abingdon!! They win against RHS!! They win!!" But suddenly Southbound wakes up from his dream and faces the reality of the beatdowns that's getting ready to come from Marion and Richlands... Good luck Southbound, you'll need it. ;)

If the other guys want more playing time and do not want to lose there spot to another player maybe they should quit getting on message boards complaining and go out and try to catch the football or better yet run the ball without fumbling.

Aj Johnson is a good football player, he can catch, and he is fast. But he is not the entire team. He gave AJ numerous opportunities to score friday night but he was unable to do it. He is now going to put him in the backfield and allow other players to block for him so he can score and get his recognition. He is not his brother. And from what is being said some other good players are tired of it. I know you have a good running back that is ready to go somewhere else to play because he does not get the credit he deserves for what he puts on the line. You also have good linebackers,fullbacks that feel the same way. The team will never be a whole, you have AJ, Mance, and Coach wells on one side, and the whole team on the other side. This team is never going to play to its full potential until they can trust each other.[/

Hope your son, I mean running back does go somewhere else. He isn't as good as you think and he is definitely not AJ's brother. LMAO! Some TEAM player you are, you big baby.

Since AJ seems to be the only one who can actually catch a ball and run downfield, i'm guessing he will continue to get the touches. The Coaches have tried getting the ball to everybody, but they gotta catch the ball!! Dont know who this is, but AJ wasn't the one who quit because he didn't get enough balls thrown to him, and as far as Colton goes, he's not going anywhere, so stop trying to start %#@$

I know you have a good running back that is ready to go somewhere else to play because he does not get the credit he deserves for what he puts on the line. You also have good linebackers,fullbacks that feel the same way.

I hope your not truly speaking for him because the attitude you are describing is that of a a very selfish player. If other team members feel the same then this "team" pales in comparison to other Richlands teams in more ways than the level at which they perform on the field. A. J. Johnson is clearly the most explosive player on the team and getting him the ball and getting it to him a lot is provides this team with the greatest probability of advancing in the playoffs. Anybody with a brain can recognize that fact.....

Since AJ seems to be the only one who can actually catch a ball and run downfield, i'm guessing he will continue to get the touches. The Coaches have tried getting the ball to everybody, but they gotta catch the ball!! Dont know who this is, but AJ wasn't the one who quit because he didn't get enough balls thrown to him, and as far as Colton goes, he's not going anywhere, so stop trying to start %#@$

Right on! It's not real hard to figure this out. I have it narrowed down to four and have just about eliminated one of them because he knows he has been struggling but would love to contribute more. It's either one of the quitters dad's or the one that thinks his son is something special.

A good friend once told me that you can always figure out who the coward is that writes/post/calls anonymously if you just keep reading between the lines. Any guesses??????? They should be called out!

Apply your frustration to a better effort in practice and Friday Nights and maybe it will happen for you or your son. A J is a much improved person, hard worker and great athlete. I am happy for him .

Richlands needs him to continue scoring and touching the ball often. We need all the other skill players to step it up including my son!

"AJ in the BACKFIELD" that's a pretty good clue. Must be a running back.

"allow other players to block for him" lineman always block so they are eliminated.

" a good running back that is ready to go somewhere else" I can only think of one junior that would have that option. Hmmmmmmmm?

I now have narrowed down, how bout the rest of you guys?

"AJ in the BACKFIELD" that's a pretty good clue. Must be a running back.

"allow other players to block for him" lineman always block so they are eliminated.

" a good running back that is ready to go somewhere else" I can only think of one junior that would have that option. Hmmmmmmmm?

I now have narrowed down, how bout the rest of you guys?

I seriously DOUBT Colton would want to go somewhere else....

This kind of thing is the reason players shouldn't post during the season. It doesn't help the player(s), doesn't help the team, and responding to it and speculating on who it might be doesn't help anything either. Best to ignore it and let it fall off the front page.

I'm shocked that it has taken this long for something like this at Richlands. Kids that grow up wanting to play for their hometown team, tend to get upset when other kids move in and take positions. It shows alot of character to the kids that have put up with it quietly so that they have a chance at doing something as a team. Any good coach will put the best 11 on the field, so you can't really blame them. You can't blame a kid for moving to better themselves. That just leaves the kid that is sitting on the bench whining about it. Get better or get out of the way!!

Sorry if I offend anybody but kids need to toughen up and stop making excuses.

I'm tired of "it", too.

All these people, thinking they can get away with typing two letters to signify something much more than that. The Bible is an "it", but "it" contains scriptures that have touched the heart of billions. The Constitution is an "it", but "it" has sculpted the way of life for over three hundred million people. Heck, even a picture, another "it", is worth a thousand words.

USE MORE LETTERS. DOWN WITH "IT".

Absolutely NO good can come from this thread. All it will do is hurt the entire team. If you have a grievance, air it out with Mance. Do not come on this board and try to cause a rip or whatever. This is Not the place.

I'm locking this down. If GMan or Lance feel I've done the wrong thing, my apologies. They can always reopen it. But I don't think it adds anything meaningful to this fine message board.