Falcons vs Dawgs

Bulldogs52

Man.......the 2 Falconnetts are sure being quiet this week for some unknown reason.....lol........I wonder why, the Falcons actually played a pretty good game........aww well.

I would sure love to see the Bulldogs extend that winning streak to 2 games this week and they have been playing better and could do it.....

I went to this game in 2010, it was our bye week then also. We plan on going again. I will be there pulling for the Bulldogs. On paper Abingdon should win this one, although you never know how it will turn out. If the Bulldogs can create a few turnovers they can do it.

I went to this game in 2010, it was our bye week then also. We plan on going again. I will be there pulling for the Bulldogs. On paper Abingdon should win this one, although you never know how it will turn out. If the Bulldogs can create a few turnovers they can do it.

Create a few and not cough up the ball as well will be a big help.

Carroll County had the falcons down and just didn't finish. The Dawgs got a taste of victory last week over those same Cavs. I think Abingdon folds up the tent just like they always do after putting so much emphasis on beating Richlands and once again falling short. I got a feeling the Dawgs find a way to win another one over a team that will quit.

Carroll County had the falcons down and just didn't finish. The Dawgs got a taste of victory last week over those same Cavs. I think Abingdon folds up the tent just like they always do after putting so much emphasis on beating Richlands and once again falling short. I got a feeling the Dawgs find a way to win another one over a team that will quit.

If that's the case then Tazewell is the team to win, because these guys haven't quit all season!

Abingdon should win this game. Our defense is solid for the most part. Our offense is very shakey. Running game can be good at times. Passing game is very weak. I think we have thrown more pick sixes than td's. I know we lead the district in interceptions. If the Dawgs db's are alert this could be a long night. Big O, thoughts?

I agree Falcon. Our run defense is pretty solid....especially if THS doesn't have much of a passing game to offset. Our pass offense is very sub par....unless THS db's don't cover...and even then it's suspect. Our ground game blocking is better then average (for this district) but, as one would suspect, if the passing game was better we could mix it up and have much better results from both. I think we win this one...but it will be closer than it should be. AHS 32 THS 20

I agree Falcon. Our run defense is pretty solid....especially if THS doesn't have much of a passing game to offset. Our pass offense is very sub par....unless THS db's don't cover...and even then it's suspect. Our ground game blocking is better then average (for this district) but, as one would suspect, if the passing game was better we could mix it up and have much better results from both. I think we win this one...but it will be closer than it should be. AHS 32 THS 20

Yeah I don't think Tazewell can pass the ball!

I was happy to see the Dawgs get the win last week...i've suffered through an 0-10 season myself and it's no fun...even 1 win, especially against CC, makes it a little less painful...but, that's it for the Dawgs this year...I hate to pick Abingdon to win anything, but that's just how I see it...the dirty birds are not playing bad ball right now and are actually trying to get some respect, and you have to give them some for that.

I expect Tazzy to win more than a few games next year if they don't run the coach off this winter like they usually do...could be you guys have actually turned the corner out in T-Town.

Yeah I don't think Tazewell can pass the ball!

Don't know if serious....but I truly don't know if they have much of a passing game. They could have a world beating pass game and I wouldn't know. So my point was that if THS doesnt have much of a passing game then our run D can just attack. That is all.

Don't know if serious....but I truly don't know if they have much of a passing game. They could have a world beating pass game and I wouldn't know. So my point was that if THS doesnt have much of a passing game then our run D can just attack. That is all.

I don't know whats going to happen in this game.... I can say this, Tazewell can play a little pitch and catch at times... The Qb has threw for over 1000 yards, two recievers have caught passes for over 500 yards apiece..... But u just don't know which Bulldog team is going show up! Just wanna leave it with this..... GO DAWGS!

In BHC stats today (10/26/12):

TD's thrown--

McCann, Tazewell - 5

Arnold, Abingdon - 4

Scoring

Ludwig, Abingdon, the kicker, 4th highest scorer in SWD with 46 points (9 FG's, 19 XP's); Tied with Glass (Marion) who has 6 FG's and 28 XP's for 46 points, also--

(Behind Richardson-108 pts (Marion); A.J. Johnson-84 pts (Richlands); Staten-60 pts (Richlands)

McReynolds, Tazewell, with 6 TD's and 6 XP's for 42 total points

Jordan, Tazewell, with 5 TD's for 30 points

Pennings, Abingdon, 7 TD's for 42 points

Rushing

McReynolds, Tazewell, through 8 games, 102 carries for 497 yds, 4.9 YPC

Davis, Tazewell, through 6 games, 65 carries for 234 yds, 3.6 YPC

Pennings, Abingdon, through 8 games, 120 carries for 580 yds, 4.8 YPC

TD receptions:

Tazewell -- Jordan (4); Mountain (1);

Abingdon -- Hess (2); Hart (1); Vance (1);

Life has many choices---eternity two

Edited by tbgfan