Radford@Clintwood

wave316

Idk about the bobcats but my prediction is beatdown! Clintwood is good folks, best team in SWVA period. The thing bout clintwood is they know it, and not in a cocky way but in a "we have a burden to carry and expectations to live up to" kind of way.

Greenwave by 5 tds

Clintwood is as good as they allow themselves to be...if they don't play sloppy and turn the ball over they are on track to State again in my opinion...best team we saw all year and they have it all...speed, size, depth, talent...solid team.

You don't know when you will have an off night though...could happen to anyone at any time.

Clintwood is as good as they allow themselves to be...if they don't play sloppy and turn the ball over they are on track to State again in my opinion...best team we saw all year and they have it all...speed, size, depth, talent...solid team.

You don't know when you will have an off night though...could happen to anyone at any time.

yep, better be ready..............

the reason one of the northern va teams will beat them..i dont see a repeat..now they may goto the dance

An Eastern team might beat them (Franklin or Sussex) but there's no Northern team beating them.

despite their record and being the 14th seed, Radford could probably beat anyone from the 4th seed on down. they're better than most seeds above them (with exception of Galax who they lost to in a close game 40-28 during the regular season). played tough schedule and scored some points on some really good teams. only lost to George Wythe 44-31. i think they're a bit like Gate City, pretty potent offensively because they have some athletes and can throw the ball, but they seemingly struggle defensively against the run.

definitely not your typical low/high seed first round game. a very stiff test for Clintwood, as opposed to past years. one of those times when the first round game will probably be more competitive than the second round game. actually think it's a good thing...should get Clintwood's playoff focus kicked off right from the start. a very interesting first round matchup.

Negative talk will come..............but not from any of the players. Wave are now 0-0 and on the same playoff schedule as last season and this year its not about a Dream, this year its about getting the job done and so far they have, #2 is going to take a snap in the State game or we will change the birth rate in China!

Edited by hawk

Radford is somewhat explosive on offense. Alot of speed and athletes. The problem with Radford is their run defense is horrible, cant stop anyone. Radford can score points, but unless Clintwwod stops themselfs by turning the ball over multiple times, there is no way Radford has any chance.

Clintwood. Large.

Radford does have some athletes, and can score some points if they get the ball to some playmakers on the perimeter and in space (the Cook kid looks pretty good). I just don't see it happening enough to make a difference, and Radford isn't nearly as good in the trenches as they were last year.

Radford scored two late touchdowns against Galax's youngest players to make the score a respectable 40-28. Galax has a large number of freshmen and sophomores that needed to be integrated into the system slowly with Galax not having a jv program.

With that said, Clintwood will win easily.

Negative talk will come..............but not from any of the players. Wave are now 0-0 and on the same playoff schedule as last season and this year its not about a Dream, this year its about getting the job done and so far they have, #2 is going to take a snap in the State game or we will change the birth rate in China!

Several snaps!