PLAYOFFS-Round 1 Scores/Updates

starcityfootballfan

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DB wins 28-21 and will travel to Maryville to play the Rebels!

TnHigh completed the big comeback and wins 29-21 over Morristown West

Glad to hear about DB. Surprised about the West game. Have a good friend who's son plays for West.

Yeah, just horrible. I think they have been doing it all year but this is the first game I haven't been to so I'm not sure.

I've missed a couple games this year. I used to really enjoy the radio, but now they sugarcoat everything. They would lead you to believe we're playing well while losing 45 to 0.

Bluefield 63 Roane County 27 3:46 left in the game.

Roane County starters playing against the Bluefield 2nd and 3rd teamers. Bluefield could have won this 77-14 if they really wanted to, but they've kept the reserves in while Roane plays the starters. You'd think Roane would play their reserves getting thumped so badly.

I've missed a couple games this year. I used to really enjoy the radio, but now they sugarcoat everything. They would lead you to believe we're playing well while losing 45 to 0.

I just started laughing. They won't even question the play calls.

Bluefield 63 Roane County 27 3:46 left in the game.

Roane County starters playing against the Bluefield 2nd and 3rd teamers. Bluefield could have won this 77-14 if they really wanted to, but they've kept the reserves in while Roane plays the starters. You'd think Roane would play their reserves getting thumped so badly.

They keep talking about Bluefield getting to 20,000 points...they said Bluefield has 19,944 points coming into the game. Screaming Brock keeps saying Bluefield needs 66 points to reach 20,000, and they keep pulling for Bluefield to score again.

If what they say is correct and Bluefield has 19,944 coming into the game, the Beavers needed 56 points to reach 20,000, not 66...meaning Bluefield has reached the 20,000 point mark and Screaming Brock is totally clueless....again...

Final...63-27.

Bluefield 63, Roane County 27

FINAL SCORE.

Not even that close.

Sure wish these clown radio guys would go away. They make so many errors, lose track of what is going on, cannot see the player numbers, cannot keep the yardlines straight. Plus, they talk about so much nonsense...

They keep talking about Bluefield getting to 20,000 points...they said Bluefield has 19,944 points coming into the game. Screaming Brock keeps saying Bluefield needs 66 points to reach 20,000, and they keep pulling for Bluefield to score again.

If what they say is correct and Bluefield has 19,944 coming into the game, the Beavers needed 56 points to reach 20,000, not 66...meaning Bluefield has reached the 20,000 point mark and Screaming Brock is totally clueless....again...

Final...63-27.

Those guys are unbearable. They lack football knowledge, Brock screams any time anybody runs for more than 5 yards, they can't seem to keep track of anything, including the math errors you mention.

I missed it...but in the first quarter, they talked about how this has been a tough week, that they had caught a LOT of criticism, that they'd talk about later. Did anybody hear that? I know I called and left a message that their behavior up at Wayne was horrible.

I think I shall call them Screaming Brock and Chuckles the Clown.