Falcon Odds

southbound

What are the odds of a win this week at Marion to sneak in the playoffs? I ask dad what the scenarios were for the Falcons he told me the following:

We are currently 19th in the standingd and need to jump three teams. Fort Defience, Blacksburg, and Tunstall all three of these teams we feel like the Falcons would beat. All we nee to do is win this week look for some help and we would be in the regionals. Dad said the best team is this region is Heritege Lynchburg he is still trying to find out some stuff about them. If we could jump to 15 we might have West Albemarles and 14 we get Lord Boutetort. We have scrimmaged against them and did pretty good according to my peeps. Which one of these is the best match up for the Falcons, i would say LB because we played them before. Dad said we never showed them anything that we typically are smart in scrimmages and don't tip our hand.

This Marion team is not really good and we have had their number the last few years. I think they lost to Chilhowie and Northwood early in year. Va High whipped them last week so we should have the momentim in this game. The Falcons have heart and dad says that wins alot of games. Stripes is in a good mood this week he loves the playoffs --he picks the Falcons 35-14. Fear The Beak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are the odds of a win this week at Marion to sneak in the playoffs? I ask dad what the scenarios were for the Falcons he told me the following:

We are currently 19th in the standingd and need to jump three teams. Fort Defience, Blacksburg, and Tunstall all three of these teams we feel like the Falcons would beat. All we nee to do is win this week look for some help and we would be in the regionals. Dad said the best team is this region is Heritege Lynchburg he is still trying to find out some stuff about them. If we could jump to 15 we might have West Albemarles and 14 we get Lord Boutetort. We have scrimmaged against them and did pretty good according to my peeps. Which one of these is the best match up for the Falcons, i would say LB because we played them before. Dad said we never showed them anything that we typically are smart in scrimmages and don't tip our hand.

This Marion team is not really good and we have had their number the last few years. I think they lost to Chilhowie and Northwood early in year. Va High whipped them last week so we should have the momentim in this game. The Falcons have heart and dad says that wins alot of games. Stripes is in a good mood this week he loves the playoffs --he picks the Falcons 35-14. Fear The Beak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boutetort would win 70-0. Stay 19th and save the embarrassment...

This Marion team is not really good and we have had their number the last few years. I think they lost to Chilhowie and Northwood early in year. Va High whipped them last week so we should have the momentim in this game. The Falcons have heart and dad says that wins alot of games. Stripes is in a good mood this week he loves the playoffs --he picks the Falcons 35-14. Fear The Beak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If by "had their number the last few years" you mean lost by an average score of 40-20, then yes, you are correct. If by "lost to Northwood" you mean beat Northwood 40-0, then yes, you are correct. If by "VA High whipped them last week," you mean Marion sleepwalked through a game between Union and their out-of-district rivals (no disrespect toward the Bearcats, they earned the victory), then yes, you are correct. If by "Botetourt is a good matchup for Abingdon" you mean that Botetourt can get a virtual bye week in the opening round of playoffs, then yes, once again, you are correct.

The last time Abingdon played at Hurricane Stadium, Marion hung 55 points on them, 35 of which came in less than a minute and a half of playtime, and Marshall Wagner broke the Smyth County single game passing record. I don't think we'll see anything quite that severe this Friday, but if history has taught us anything, I think the Falcons will get some extra time to practice for basketball season; they're not going anywhere next week.

Marion 38, Abingdon 31

I love how you guys prove my point after point.  For years, I - FALCONMAN, have pointed out Falcon Dominance in every sport except football.  Not competitive but Dominant!  I am glad that when you guys want to see good basketball, you find where THE FALCONS ARE PLAYING!!!  Now, as for the candies this week, Falcons win 28-20.  Keep your eggs to yourself you filthy animals!!!  Smell you later

I love how you guys prove my point after point. For years, I - FALCONMAN, have pointed out Falcon Dominance in every sport except football. Not competitive but Dominant! I am glad that when you guys want to see good basketball, you find where THE FALCONS ARE PLAYING!!! Now, as for the candies this week, Falcons win 28-20. Keep your eggs to yourself you filthy animals!!! Smell you later

Another Falcon flyover at the half? Or will they already be caught in the eye of the storm? I'm sure FM doesn't remember the the Canes scoring five touchdowns in a minute and a half. A bird's brain can only retain so much.

Boutetort would win 70-0. Stay 19th and save the embarrassment...

Just because they beat you that bad does not mean it would happen to us. Remember we have a couple of advantages on them--we have seen them before and we didn't show them anything in scrimmage.

I have a better chance at understanding ^ that post than the bird turds having a shot in the playoffs.

First of all, let me remind you we dominated your a$$ at your place this year. Point B you are slow so I will explain it to you, all you need to know is the Falcons could be dangerous in the playoffs. Listen if we played in the small bracket like you we would dominate it. I did hear some good news on our schedule Dad said his sources are telling him we might pick up Cave Spring and Christiansburg. Personally, I hope we get rid of the teePEE--you get that one (Precious had his way with the teePEE), and maybe that big Tennessee school Happy Valley. I always get them confused with Hidden Valley (Dad likes to confuse me, ha ha!). He always says well we got Hidden Valley tonight and then he laughs watching my reaction. I did give Stripes some red yarn last night, Falconman was at house chillin playing COD and got mad at Stripes because he was all over the room said he couldn't focus on game. Sorry FM you know Stripes is the boss and runs our house. When I tell dad this he just smiles and says "Don't tell your mother that". Hey FM text me later let me know what happened with your parents tonight--heard they got mad at you. Did you try and sneak your girl in last night? Dad ask me and then smiled.

Personally, I hope we get rid of the teePEE--you get that one (Precious had his way with the teePEE), and maybe that big Tennessee school Happy Valley. I always get them confused with Hidden Valley (Dad likes to confuse me, ha ha!). He always says well we got Hidden Valley tonight and then he laughs watching my reaction.

That "big Tennessee school Happy Valley" has 300 fewer students than Abingdon. 

First off.......you lost at our place as you always do regardless of how you " dominated us " ,  point B, you will be very lucky to make into the playoffs ( probably will not happen ) and if you did,  the only thing dangerous about Abingdon in the playoffs would be their bus ride to the game !

You do not want anything to do with Cave Spring or Christiansburg.  You get your butt whipped by the smaller schools around here all the time, what in your ever crazy mind makes you think you could play with those schools.

Again,  you get beat by most of the small schools around here,  there is no way on gods green earth you would dominate the 2A division and would probably struggle against the 1A division.  Honaker and Haysi, Clintwood and others could prove that to you.

Of course,  i think you already know all of this and that is why you and your " buddy " get on here and make all these delirious comments !  But please keep them coming,  you are very entertaining and I always enjoy seeing what crazy comments you guys come up with next !  It gets boring when you're quite !

Playing COD at your house Southy is just not at all fun.  I can't cuss and scream loud because of the yapping of precious.  Stripes didn't really get to me, it was the constant barking of precious.  Anyways, brhsman, we did Dominate richlands and simply got screwed.  Home Cooking at its best and that's all I will say about that.  CandyDwarning, you think your little gestures and images are cute?  Their not.  Heres an image and gesture for you, Go sit on a bicycle without its seat!  BOOOOOOOM!!!! I'M DONE WIT DIS GUY!!!

Shoot, HurricaneWarning, that was quick.

Bigrhsfan, the top 5 teams in 1A West would take Abingdon, 6,7 and 8 would be a toss up. in 2A 1-9 would all probably be favored.

Hurricanewarning, that is AWESOME!

I can`t take credit for this one, I got this one from the Smyth County Memes page. A guy has to give credit where credit is due!!

Playing COD at your house Southy is just not at all fun.  I can't cuss and scream loud because of the yapping of precious.  Stripes didn't really get to me, it was the constant barking of precious.  Anyways, brhsman, we did Dominate richlands and simply got screwed.  Home Cooking at its best and that's all I will say about that.  CandyDwarning, you think your little gestures and images are cute?  Their not.  Heres an image and gesture for you, Go sit on a bicycle without its seat!  BOOOOOOOM!!!! I'M DONE WIT DIS GUY!!!

You want to talk home cooking take a look at the refs on your own field.  They sure don't call things like they see it.  I could go on and on about how it was the worst officiating I had seen in a long time but I'm not going to dwell on it.  Bottom line our defense just couldn't stop anything that night but neither could Abingdon's.  With that said Marion is far more physical than what we were so have fun trying to stop their bulldozer of a RB.  Marion by at least 2 TD and that's coming from me who doesn't like to predict scores!

I have been busy with other things this year and havent been on much but have been goin to games..i see falcon woman and eastbound are still hoping falcon awful can beat us..how many times can one beat the same team over n over before they shut their beak's..remember,we can score many points on you fast..the falcons love to choke under pressure..i do think it will be closer..35-24 canes get ready for the playoffs..who wants falcon meat