Richlands @ Giles

Ryan4VT

Big Blue fangs come out when losing!! Cool it y'all . Boy just making honest opinion about his Bearcats.

How do you know that was a honest statement ?  The only thing we know for sure is,  Richlands beat VA High and Giles beat Richlands,  VA High didn't play Giles and there for,  you have no idea how close you would have played Giles !

You lost to us twice this year,  so I don't know how you figure you would have played them any closer !

Virginia High would've played Giles closer I bet

My advice to Va.High is next time you think you have the BIG GUY beat, make sure and remember to PLAY ALL 48 MINUTES. Virginia High didn't play Giles because you left Richlands for the 2nd time this year with a loss....

Big Blue fangs come out when losing!! Cool it y'all . Boy just making honest opinion about his Bearcats.

Nobody is angry. Giles was the better team last night, Period!  We had a great year with probably the least amount of talent we have had in over 10 years. Honest opinion about his bearcats? LOL. You have to win to get there, they didn't. And like I said "with probably the least amount of talent we have had in over 10 years" and we still beat Va.High twice. So maybe its bearcats fans that's still angry?

Nobody is angry. Giles was the better team last night, Period!  We had a great year with probably the least amount of talent we have had in over 10 years. Honest opinion about his bearcats? LOL. You have to win to get there, they didn't. And like I said "with probably the least amount of talent we have had in over 10 years" and we still beat Va.High twice. So maybe its bearcats fans that's still angry?

Couldn't have said it better myself tjhokies !  Nothing to be mad about,  in fact,  I couldn't be more proud of the Blues players and coaches for the year they had !

Also wanted to say congrats to Devon johnson ( formal Blues player )  for getting a game ball yesterday at the Marshall win over ECU.  Devon had 4 tackels on special teams and scored 3 td's.

One on a 52 yard reception and 2 on runs !

You know, some (not all) of you Richland fans are great big ol' arses venting your butthurt over getting taken out to the woodshed by Giles.  A VHS fan simply stated that he thought VHS would have fared better.  So what?  One persons opinion.  Nothing negative was said about R-lands.  Get over yourselves. 

Maybe that wasn't the best place to post his opinion for one reason; It gave you homers somewhere to vent your frustration.  I was afraid that last weeks positive comments about VHS were all smoke and mirrors. If VHS would have won, I dare say the comments would not have been nearly so complimentary from many of you, based on a few posts in this thread. 

I have tried to support R-lands because of my own positive experiences playing them back in the day.  But to paraphrase Lance, "damn it is hard".  Many of you have the "new money" syndrome.  R-lands has experienced success for a decade or so and some don't handle it so well (much like Gretna).  Not like "old money" (i.e.: Giles or D-B or even GC, ).  They have been good for a long time and know it but also know how to handle it. 

One benign comment and you show your true colors (which this week is red-faced with a hint of blue).  I hope this is just an "in the moment" thing 'cause R-lands is better than this (or used to be)....

And your true colors show once again bearcatbob! Listen to what Giles had to say about us and our fans. Nothing but respect. It is earned not demanded!

Maybe you will get it one day. I wondered why you didn't take me up on my offer to meet me at the game. You don't want to earn respect........you demand it and it don't look like that's going to happen. I really tried and the door is still open as far as I am concerned.