Falcon Frenzy

southbound

John Battle is not traditionally a very good team. Usually lucky to win 3 or 4 games a season. This is up to the past couple of seasons. Now, Battle is expected to have almost the usual season.

Abingdon, another team that traditionally isn't anything special, beats them 60 to 20. All of a sudden Abingdon is a world beater? If they beat Gate City, a perennial powerhouse, then I would believe it. When was the last time Abingdon won against Gate City? 1998? One of Gate City's once in a blue moon cellar years at 3-7?

Gate City will beat Abingdon. I have no logical reason to believe Gate City will lose to them. Abingdon might scare them but that's it.

Like I stated early the Colobros have earned all the praise they have received and will continue to receive. As good as they get!!!!!I'm going to try and suffer through southy and falcon for two more days. After Friday night we probably want here from them until they win against someone else. Its true John Battle is down but the Falcons finally do have Coaching to put together a real game plan and really study game film. So I expect the Falcons to be good for two quarters and then Gate City pull away late.

No that's my two cents and I really do feel for the good Falcons fans that are logical and not like the all stars southy and falcon.

I really do think Big O is a true fan that is very passionate about his team in which I can relate to.

Gate City by two scores

Any success Abingdon has this year won't be because of Reed. The best coaching decision he has ever made was to bring Colobro up to Abingdon.

I think you guys are selling Coach Reed short.  Yes, Coach Colobro is a tremendous coach.  I am not taking anything away from him.  But I challenge you to examine the good book, there you will find the prophet Elijah who had an understudy named Elisha.  Did you know that Elisha followed Elijah and when the two parted, Elisha ended up performing more miracles than Elijah?  Some food for thought.  He has definitely changed my opinion of him.  Give the young coach a chance.  It reminds me of our previous coach's first year.  Don't sell the young coach short so quickly.

I think you guys are selling Coach Reed short.  Yes, Coach Colobro is a tremendous coach.  I am not taking anything away from him.  But I challenge you to examine the good book, there you will find the prophet Elijah who had an understudy named Elisha.  Did you know that Elisha followed Elijah and when the two parted, Elisha ended up performing more miracles than Elijah?  Some food for thought.  He has definitely changed my opinion of him.  Give the young coach a chance.  It reminds me of our previous coach's first year.  Don't sell the young coach short so quickly.

The Biblical text of Elijah and Elisha is one worth remembering often.  However, I think it's a bit odd to compare Colobro and Reed to two of God's prophets.  Particularly when Prophet Reed has only performed 4 miracles in 21 opportunities as Head Miracle Worker in his previous and current villages.

Call him a miracle worker or just a coach but Randy Reid is getting the job done boys! The Falcons are a force this year.  When you have Ray Ray running the rock and our D playing lights out; I would say we are back baby.

Call him a miracle worker or just a coach but Randy Reid is getting the job done boys! The Falcons are a force this year. When you have Ray Ray running the rock and our D playing lights out; I would say we are back baby.

Wait a second.....when were you here?