Falcon Frenzy

southbound

I think you guys are selling Coach Reed short.  Yes, Coach Colobro is a tremendous coach.  I am not taking anything away from him.  But I challenge you to examine the good book, there you will find the prophet Elijah who had an understudy named Elisha.  Did you know that Elisha followed Elijah and when the two parted, Elisha ended up performing more miracles than Elijah?  Some food for thought.  He has definitely changed my opinion of him.  Give the young coach a chance.  It reminds me of our previous coach's first year.  Don't sell the young coach short so quickly.

If he ever becomes a good coach it will be a miracle.

"There is no room on our band wagon for you people!"

I think that it is obvious how far we have come in such a short amount of time.

http://www.wjhl.com/story/26456656/friday-morning-kickoff-abingdon-high-school

Just not a fan of the new bird so much.  However, our new helmets make everyone else in SWVA look like poor white trash! 

There is only one bird and there is only ONE FALCONMAN.

With all that said, Randy will have the Falcons soaring high tonight against his old team.

Falcons Roll!

P.S.  If you want to invest in anything, put your money into Victory Tacos!!!!!!!!!

Preach on Preacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

4661785_G.jpg

Just not a fan of the new bird so much.  However, our new helmets make everyone else in SWVA look like poor white trash! 

With all that said, Randy will have the Falcons soaring high tonight against his old team.

Falcons Roll!

P.S.  If you want to invest in anything, put your money into Victory Tacos!!!!!!!!!

4661785_G.jpg

Dont wake an old dog up .... just might get bit.  Gate City wins easy

Falcons Roll!

4661785_G.jpg

I bet the pooper on this thing gets all clogged up after one of those Wine and Cheese benders you kids go on down there. 

I bet the pooper on this thing gets all clogged up after one of those Wine and Cheese benders you kids go on down there. 

I bet you would like to be the one to try out the roto rooter on them too.  I guess you would probably like to use face n da crowd's head for your tool.

Congratulation, your team looks like it's being pooped out of a bird as it enters the field..........

Hey little Ryan...I bet you "jumped" right on the ole VT wagon about the time Vick showed up.  I heard in the 80s you could show up on game day and walk right up get a ticket and walk right on in 5 minutes before game time.

Here you are running your mouth and yet your hero is a punter, that says a lot about you.  Don't hate, just appreciate!

I heard in the 80s you could show up on game day and walk right up get a ticket and walk right on in 5 minutes before game time.

Here you are running your mouth and yet your hero is a punter, that says a lot about you.

Oh, so you mean like every Abingdon game?

Maybe your hero should be a punter, then you could be as cool as me. ;)

Falcons Roll!

4661785_G.jpg

That's funny......Invest in tacos...Support Abingdon Football!!!!!!

How many of you will retract what you have said about AHS if they win tonight?  No excuses, either.  A number of people have avoided making their prediction on here. Yet, they continue to bash AHS   Let's see the predictions and then let's see who is man enough to say "I was wrong....AHS is for real"....if AHS wins. I am truly not sure who will win.  Of course my heart says AHS but I don't know enough about GC to make a good prediction.  But, since I asked for predictions I will make mine known...AHS 24 GC 17.  Good luck to all teams to tonight and hopefully everybody stays healthy!  Enjoy your Friday night guys.

How many of you will retract what you have said about AHS if they win tonight? No excuses, either. A number of people have avoided making their prediction on here. Yet, they continue to bash AHS Let's see the predictions and then let's see who is man enough to say "I was wrong....AHS is for real"....if AHS wins. I am truly not sure who will win. Of course my heart says AHS but I don't know enough about GC to make a good prediction. But, since I asked for predictions I will make mine known...AHS 24 GC 17. Good luck to all teams to tonight and hopefully everybody stays healthy! Enjoy your Friday night guys.

42-24 GC. If I'm wrong, I'm man enough to admit it. But I just don't see this one being within 17 points.