Richlands transfer

BigO

IM not fast.I'm just a HAM HOCKING,BISCUIT EATING,BUTTERMILK DRINKING,DUMBA$$ COUNTRY BOY from the coalfields(and damn proud of that) That found out about something that drove smack dab thru ABINGDON to get to THE R before you PHINE PHALCON PHOLKS knew about it. I was ask to keep it quite And that's what I did.

Oh, and you may be country...but you do know that "ph" makes the F sound....so you got that going for you!  lol.  Just razzing you man....we are both just country boys.

They said on the radio tonight that he would probably be ready to play in the Abingdon game.  Also heard that Farris may be back for either that game or the next not sure which yet.

Should give us a lot more speed on the outside and open up the inside more !

They said on the radio tonight that he would probably be ready to play in the Abingdon game. Also heard that Farris may be back for either that game or the next not sure which yet.

Should give us a lot more speed on the outside and open up the inside more !

He will play against Abingdon. Farris was out there catching passes tonight on the sidelines and even went through warmups with his helmet on. But from all we are hearing, he's still a few weeks away. I look for him to come back and play the first half against Grundy and then have him fresh for the playoffs.

Heard today that RHS has a new kid from Florida.  Man, Mance is reaching out all over the country for kids now.  lol.  Heard the kid is a real speed back or receiver.  Any of you RHS guys confirm?

You know, I made a post about this back in late August, early September...can't seem to find it right now or I would post it...maybe someone didn't like it and deleted it...

He's not here because of football. I won't put his personal story up on here, but he didn't make this decision based on any sport.

Correct. Both of my kids go to Richlands High School and told me about this kid weeks ago. They also mentioned some other things too, but like you, I won't report on here.

Correct. Both of my kids go to Richlands High School and told me about this kid weeks ago. They also mentioned some other things too, but like you, I won't report on here.[/quote

That's right. I'm pulling for the kid because he needs some positive things in his life. He can run that's for sure

Correct. Both of my kids go to Richlands High School and told me about this kid weeks ago. They also mentioned some other things too, but like you, I won't report on here.[/quote

That's right. I'm pulling for the kid because he needs some positive things in his life. He can run that's for sure

Yes, and I don't necessarily mean success on the football field.  I hope things work out for him in the game of life.