Falcons vs Marion

smiley

I am pulling for Abingdon for seeding purposes.

the only team that can catch Marion for 4th is Union no matter what happens even if we lose Richlands can't catch Marion in points the best richlands could finish is 5th unless union loses to Battle that would be the only way Richlands moves up

the only team that can catch Marion for 4th is Union no matter what happens even if we lose Richlands can't catch Marion in points the best richlands could finish is 5th unless union loses to Battle that would be the only way Richlands moves up

He's from Gate City, not Richlands. Lol.

According to helpers cheat sheet, it is possible for Richlands to seed as high as forth. That is where Marion currently sits. I don't really see them going that high though.

Yeah Union has to lose to Battle for that to happen

The Falcons have been playing better in terrible weather conditions. This game is turning into a pretty good rivalry. The game last year will let Marion overlook this bunch. Heard 1st party that Wagner said they were not worried at all about Abingdon.

We love that kind of crap. Payback's a B***€h.

AHS-35

MHS-14

The Falcons have been playing better in terrible weather conditions. This game is turning into a pretty good rivalry. The game last year will let Marion overlook this bunch. Heard 1st party that Wagner said they were not worried at all about Abingdon.

AHS-35

MHS-14

Mountain Man I can't believe the Wagner kid would make a comment like that. I have met him and his folks and they are very good people. He is a gamer and in my opinion would never take you all for granted. You guys have everybody's attention now and they would be stupid to say that.

I'm sure they are very excited about a game like this and not looking past it

AHS-35

MHS-14

Hey man don't get on here and say what a kid didn't say grow up a little bit dude

Heard it from the girlfriend's parent. Probably misquoted. That is the reason hearsay is not allowed in court. I was not trying to start another feud. Never met the kid. I know he can run a football and his GF's parents are good people.

Still think AHS defense is the difference.

you know i dont post much anymore but this is one i cant help not to..mountain man,im vols4life..ive been here for years and alil advice for you..u mess with one marion person you get all of us..see unlike the babybirds we dont sqawk around and beg for attention.u are 8-1..we are 8-1..its goona be a great game.enjoy it..dont talk about he said she said bs..we are a very solid team,ask a very good union team.we had them confused on defense..unlike others,i enjoy playing in abingdon..good hotdogs and funny to watch a community act the way abingdon does..SMH,so many of them could careless..as long as they are seen at the game..Strap it on tight,its gonna be a good one..im done..just hope nobody gets badly hurt...