Giles & Glenver

spartanwinger

With the spanking the Spartans gave Radford and Glenvar having to go to double o/t to best the Bobcats, got to go with the Spartans.  Feel they they are ready, willing and quite able to make a deep, deep run in the playoffs. 

Of course, I am a little biased in this pick, but I base it on the Spartans depth and skill in making this pick.

Is this game going to be carried on the net?   If so can someone post the link.

GO SPARTANS!!!

Seen both teams and from what i seen, Giles can win it by as many as they want. Coach Williams calls the dogs off early they will be up by 40 at the half. Giles IS that good and from being down the river this is as good or best team I've seen at Giles. They do everything really, really good. Had some games when they didn't preform as well as others, but it's that time of the year and they will be in a playoff mode. My prediction PAIN

Giles...  big.  Looking forward to the playoffs. Some good teams gonna have to come to Pearisburg.  A Giles Gate City matchup would be nice one to go watch whether it be at Legion Field and Steve's Ragsdale Field.

if Giles wins friday the only way Giles and Gate City could play would be in the state championship game in Salem....With a win Giles would be #1 and Gate City #2....But a LONG LONG way to go before the Spartans are thinking about Gate City or a trip to Salem.....we need to be worrying about Glenvar right now!

all time VS Giles Co. schools yes...

1-1 vs Narrows

0-1 vs Giles

I bet Gate City wouldn't have a .500 record against Narz if they played now....and Narz's one win was in 1979 I think maybe 1978 when Narz was hell on wheels with Rusty Cook......and if Gate City plays Giles they may get to .500 against us...they are a very good team this year no doubt

Gate City with a possible matchup with Buckingham or Dan River. (I think most likely Buckingham) Gate City's very good and I wouldn't be suprised to see them in the state championship. I also wouldn't be suprised if they were out after round 2.