FB UPDATES 11-7-14

tbgfan

Bluefield with a huge win tonight...great job Beavers!!

19 penalties.....and they still overcome it and win....Heard a lot of booing on the radio with several of those penalties....You have to wonder about officiating with that many penalties.

19 - 14.

19 penalties.....and they still overcome it and win....Heard a lot of booing on the radio with several of those penalties....You have to wonder about officiating with that many penalties.

19 - 14.

Bad officiating?? In football?? Never! ;)

Was told ward mouthing- will get more details- ejected in 2 nd quarter

From a pretty good source, he called the refs calls "homecooking" lol. I'd say that wasn't the only reason, but I don't know who the refs were, so one never knows.

If he was ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct, it will be a 1 game suspension. If it involved any physical altercation, it will be 2 games. If he doesn't get the opportunity to complete the 2 games this season, it will carry over to next season.

If he was ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct, it will be a 1 game suspension. If it involved any physical altercation, it will be 2 games. If he doesn't get the opportunity to complete the 2 games this season, it will carry over to next season.

Good luck with the carry over. He's a senior. He was being mouthy. That's it. He was ejected in the 1st half, so he should be in by the 2nd half of the next game.

He will be out the entire next game if he got ejected. It doesn't matter what quarter. AJ Johnson got ejected during the second quarter of our game with Tazewell in 2012 for blowing a kiss to the Bulldog fans and was ejected. He missed the entire next game and it was our first playoff game against Cave Spring. It was his second personal foul of the game so it could be different but I don't think it is.

19 - 14.

I was probably one of the people you heard booing as I was close to the radio crew. The call on a punt return against bluefield was clear from the side and not the back. A large number of the 14 procedure calls against bluefield I never saw either.

Good luck with the carry over. He's a senior. He was being mouthy. That's it. He was ejected in the 1st half, so he should be in by the 2nd half of the next game.

I thought he was a junior. If he is indeed a senior, and it would have been a 2 game suspension, it would carry over to any other extra curricular activity he may wish to participate.

None-the-less, he will be suspended the entirety of the next game. College is where they suspend for halves.