(un) OFFICIAL pairings - 3A, 2A, 1A West & local WV - some times

VHSLhelper

A couple of interesting games. Fort Chiswell playing Auburn without the services of Dallas Ward. That may be enough to give Auburn a win. George Wythe playing Rural Retreat a second week in a row.

Some outstanding potential second round matchup as well. Clintwood coming to Galax. Honaker hosting Radford. George Wythe hosting Fort Chiswell. That is two teams headed in opposite directions since they played in September.

We will also be without Landon Turner, which might not be a big thing since the Fort's passing game is almost nonexistent but it would have been nice to have a fallback without Dallas. Hope Taylor works his legs out good this week.

PH ran the opening kickoff back to grab the momentum early. Don't think a healthy Olinger would have changed this game much. Doane looked healthy to me but PH had a good defensive game plan against the run heavy Panthers. And I wouldn't be assuming Clintwood cruising into the 2nd round. PH will definitely give them a game

Take the 2nd BSG exit (the one with McDonald's and Waffle House at the exit). Turn left out of the ramp. Follow that road down the hill. You'll come to a redlight at the bottom. Turn right. Go through the next light and you'll come to another one just after a car lot. Turn left there (it is Wood Ave.). Go down about 4 blocks and get to 5th St. Turn right onto 5th street and you're there.

I might add that our parking isn't the greatest. Most people park on the street near the library and the First Baptist Church. I'm hoping the game will be Saturday afternoon so I can see it.

I might add that our parking isn't the greatest. Most people park on the street near the library and the First Baptist Church. I'm hoping the game will be Saturday afternoon so I can see it.

Bullitt parking...roam the back streets until you see an opening and dive in....

PH ran the opening kickoff back to grab the momentum early. Don't think a healthy Olinger would have changed this game much. Doane looked healthy to me but PH had a good defensive game plan against the run heavy Panthers. And I wouldn't be assuming Clintwood cruising into the 2nd round. PH will definitely give them a game

I wasn't taking anything away from PH, I picked the Rebels on the pick-em.

Totally understand Hurricane. Congrats on your team's win last night. Coming back after being down two touchdowns... Very impressive! I've only been to the PH games this year but Marion definitely best team I've seen.

Congratulations on your win as well. We will definitely be pulling for you guys in the playoffs. #HogoPride

Take 460 west to 19 south to 58 west not long after you get on 58 a truck load of rednecks with mason jars, loud AC/DC blasting from the radio ( also squirrel tail on the antenna) will pass you just follow us on in to Big stone.

LMAO.....