2015 Tazewell Bulldog Football Team

TazCoFootball

Like you said shots fired and he fired it, just because your scared of him and his virtual hammer doesn't mean I am, you can keep suckingup to them

Once again, quit acting like you know everything. I don't suck up to GMan. If you were around 10 years ago like I was, you'd see where GMan I used to clash constantly. I don't back down from my opinion easily, and I definitely don't suck up to anyone.

It's this little thing called respect. I respect posters on this board, they in turn respect me. That's the way on this board. And you certainly aren't following that path.....

He sits in a vehicle above the field here and instantly knows everything. We have been watching him and yes we know you

So, you're saying he's one of those cheap-ass people that won't pay money to get inside the stadium???  I bet he listens to the game on the radio too while he's sitting there in his car...wonder if he's got any Cheetos???

To call 80% of the people on here out and say you know more than Gman is just stupid.....you can't fix stupid.

You could bring some insight to this site but not this way. I used to be stupid but Gman Hammered me.....Uva scolded me......Bearcat Bob took me to the woodshed and I straightened right up and have never been the same...lol

We've seen guys like this on here before and they either learn to be respectful with their post or they don't last very long,  at this rate,  I don't think it'll take very long to find out which way this one will go !

You can give your opinion,  and you can be wrong at times with info,  but if you do it with an arrogant attitude it just will not go over very well on this forum.  That type of posting might go over better on preps or some other site.

Yeah I asked a guy tonight he said that was Hayes at running back, so for the misinformation

Hahaha. So far all you have done is be wrong about your information, praise your own greatness and introduce stupid ideas. We're more knowledgeable than you think and we know our teams well.

That's what he accused us of doing in another thread. Sorry should have made that clear.

Yes you are right on the implication...... that wouldn't be very pretty. Matter of fact some would even feel sorry for me....lol

Good luck this year Bulldog !  I wish you guys all the best and hope you do have a good year.............with the exception of one game I can think of.  My daughter was a cheerleader for the dogs a few years ago so I still pull for the dogs except for that one game !

For a team that could have had a very successful season last year was plagued with to many cancers! I've been watching this group  the past few days at practice, they are busting their asses and listening to what Coach Allen, Williams, Dudley and Young and the other coaches are trying to teach them! I'm ready to see them strap it up and get after it tonight with Rye Cove, Fort Chiswell and Wise!