Graham @ Richlands

BlueRazor

Graham is just a one man team. 

Have you even been to a Graham game?  They are more than one man.  I can list about four, although I don't remember all their names.  Watch for numbers 17, 1, 5, and 12 or 15 can't remember the QB Workman's number.

Does he have to get the ball to be a good player? Cook, Booker, Workman, Harris, Meade and Allen are all play makers for Graham in addition to Cousin. To say they are a one man team is ridiculous. Vineyard is very good on defense as well as Ballard. Line is solid and experienced. Graham has more speed. Richlands will be more physical. This team is loaded with juniors. . Should be hell on wheels next season. As i said before. . When they get this defense down they will be hard to deal with by seasons end. Be glad you get them early.

Does he have to get the ball to be a good player? Cook, Booker, Workman, Harris, Meade and Allen are all play makers for Graham in addition to Cousin. To say they are a one man team is ridiculous. Vineyard is very good on defense as well as Ballard. Line is solid and experienced. Graham has more speed. Richlands will be more physical. This team is loaded with juniors. . Should be hell on wheels next season. As i said before. . When they get this defense down they will be hard to deal with by seasons end. Be glad you get them early.

More speed, eh? Guess we'll find that out tomorrow.

You must be watching a different Graham team than I have for the past two weeks. Ballard will be exposed this evening on defense. #5 has improved I will give you that. Unfortunately he's still pretty timid. I still say Richlands by 3 touchdowns. Without #17 the last two games wouldn't have been what they were. Not even close.

Ok we can all agree with what you are saying BUT if you do have talent on your team us it! In the Bluefield game the receivers only seen the ball a few times. If you give someone the ball over and over of course he will look outstanding. Not utilizing your talent will hurt in the long run. Run the ball and pass the ball is key to winning! And work on your Defense

More speed, eh? Guess we'll find that out tomorrow.

I can honestly say that 17 for Graham is probably one of the best players I have seen on any team in a long while.  He is fast and I can say that having watched Blankenship for the past 3 years (should be 4!)  Anyway he is a physical player and good luck tackling with him as he refuses to go down.  Even if they were a one man team, he is a dangerous one to watch.  The only reason he didn't do more is therr defense couldn't stop us getting 3-4 yds every play.  Best defense is to keep the offense off the field after all.

I can honestly say that 17 for Graham is probably one of the best players I have seen on any team in a long while. He is fast and I can say that having watched Blankenship for the past 3 years (should be 4!) Anyway he is a physical player and good luck tackling with him as he refuses to go down. Even if they were a one man team, he is a dangerous one to watch. The only reason he didn't do more is therr defense couldn't stop us getting 3-4 yds every play. Best defense is to keep the offense off the field after all.

I can't wait to see Cousins vs Wade. If he is all he is cracked up to be, when Wade meets him in the hole, it should be fun to watch.

Graham has improved dramatically from last season. Still may not be enough. . But that is why they play the game. They certainly have the athletes this year.

I don't doubt that one bit.

Can't wait....only a few hours now. Safe travels

I know last week I picked the Blues--not because I am a "homer" but because they are a good team.  The "W" didn't come to fruition, but I still think good things came out of the loss.  Coach Mance and staff can take the deficiencies and turn them into positives.  The game film was probably played from the time they got back to the fieldhouse until they began to break down film for the Graham game. 

The game this week with the G-Men is not going to have all the hype around it as last week's game, so I feel the Blues will have the win tonight and the G-Men will continue to develop their team and make it better after each game.

GO BLUES!!!!

Ok we can all agree with what you are saying BUT if you do have talent on your team us it! In the Bluefield game the receivers only seen the ball a few times. If you give someone the ball over and over of course he will look outstanding. Not utilizing your talent will hurt in the long run. Run the ball and pass the ball is key to winning! And work on your Defense

Thanks for the tips, Marla!

Spoke with a Tazewell parent today and they said Graham's pre game activity was very lets just say alot like the U of Miami used to do during the 80's. I was just wondering if it was just blown out of proportion or if that was the real deal. Can't wait to see tonight's pre game. Richlands always gets super hyped up when another team comes to Ernie and tries to intimidate them. Graham always lays the wood and plays cleanly, this game will have some pads popping, nothing wrong with a little pre game gamesmanship as long as you can tote the mailbag. 

Spoke with a Tazewell parent today and they said Graham's pre game activity was very lets just say alot like the U of Miami used to do during the 80's. I was just wondering if it was just blown out of proportion or if that was the real deal. Can't wait to see tonight's pre game. Richlands always gets super hyped up when another team comes to Ernie and tries to intimidate them. Graham always lays the wood and plays cleanly, this game will have some pads popping, nothing wrong with a little pre game gamesmanship as long as you can tote the mailbag.

I spoke with an Auburn fan who says that Nick Saban holds black masses prior to each game and sacrificially cannibalizes a walk-on before each bowl game. I can't quite tell if it was blown out of proportion.

I had to. :)

UVAobserver you know I love you. After hearing that today I just got excited thinking about how much motivation that would give our boys if it was true. I wasn't there just kind of feeling it out to see if it was true or not. Football is like NASCAR if you know what look for it makes it more exciting. Like I said nothing wrong with it. I would be glad to see a little attitude from the G-men.

UVAobserver you know I love you. After hearing that today I just got excited thinking about how much motivation that would give our boys if it was true. I wasn't there just kind of feeling it out to see if it was true or not. Football is like NASCAR if you know what look for it makes it more exciting. Like I said nothing wrong with it. I would be glad to see a little attitude from the G-men.

LOL, all in good fun!

I'm hoping Graham comes ready to play with an edge. Perhaps not "The U" edge, but an edge after getting whipped like a rented mule by Richlands for the last 11 seasons.

Tazewel came out before the game and planted a bulldog flag at midfield and started jumping around! And ppl are going to talk abt Graham players? Moving forward I feel sorry for the kids at Tazewel having to play for Williams/Dudley! These two didn't even shake the coaches hands after the game, they walked to the locker room, you wanna talk about classless.