Tazewell Vs Marion

stu_bean

I know not the most exciting game around here but two teams that were good last year with big drops this season.  RR had some big hitters and played solid after their first few mistakes.  Marion notches their first win.  How does this one go?

No doubt Marion is down this year, but Marion is young and learning each game. Marion is very capable of winning this one, if they cut down on their mistakes. Cane's D is suspect. On the other side of line, Tazewell has a decent ball club, but last week against RR is no indication of Tazewell's ability. Tazewell problem is defense, and I see Marion being able to run and run.

Marion by 3.

All depends on if there is speed or not.  Tazewell can stop the run as long as speed isn't there.  Now don't think that the defense is that great but it is better than it started.

Fischer and company is the best but limited seating so tough to get in.  Otherwise I would have to say my pick is either El Mariachi's or Italian Village.  Don't drink myself so hard to help in that department.  They say the new burrito stand is pretty good but have yet to try it myself yet.

Forgot about Cuz's, but it's quite a bit out of the way if you're looking to travel the Back of the Dragon, dine, AND take in a football game in the same evening.

Especially since they aren't exactly known for their fast service.

Would stick with Mariachi's as the service there is usually pretty fast  and food usually pretty good as well.

The game ends in a zero-to-zero tie. There are no winners, and everyone in the stadium loses just for being there. No one will be awarded any points, and may God have mercy on our souls.

Seriously though, it could really go either way. I think that they're just about even in talent, and I believe that Marion may have the edge in coaching, but their inexperience could bite them. I'm leaning toward the Dawgs, but that could change by Friday.

Plywood queen won't go to the game cause he's sugar and might melt..lol

Walker and Clinch Mountains don't sound like fun in a hurricane.

Means a lot, coming from the guy who had planned on being in Rural Retreat at Community Stadium tonight ;)