Postseason conference tournaments

swva_havok_fan

Battle/Ridgeview really surprised me. I thought with Harris out that Battle most likely would go down. I've never been so wrong.... All I know is that my daughter gets to cheer at least one more game in her Senior year.

Congrats man.  Bottom line, you guys wanted it, we didn't.  That's all I can say.  Can't win games when you're literally jacking and missing threes literally every time down the floor.  Had big 6'8" Will Ratliff in the post and don't feed it inside to him any?  Are you kidding me?

Who is #20 for you guys?  That was a massive one handed jam near the end of the first half, right down main street.  Biggest Ridgeview ovation of the night came in the final seconds as seldom used but much loved Justin Gilbert came off the bench and nailed a VERY deep three to a raucous ovation.  Almost brought a tear to my eye... was great to see.

Congrats man.  Bottom line, you guys wanted it, we didn't.  That's all I can say.  Can't win games when you're literally jacking and missing threes literally every time down the floor.  Had big 6'8" Will Ratliff in the post and don't feed it inside to him any?  Are you kidding me?

Who is #20 for you guys?  That was a massive one handed jam near the end of the first half, right down main street.  Biggest Ridgeview ovation of the night came in the final seconds as seldom used but much loved Justin Gilbert came off the bench and nailed a VERY deep three to a raucous ovation.  Almost brought a tear to my eye... was great to see.

I was clapping for Justin too. I was talking to a couple of older gentlemen from up your way. They said he rarely gets to play & never scores just before he took that shot. You could tell that shot made his season by the huge smile on his face.... #20 is Nathan Bowers. He's a really good player. Led the Conference in scoring last year. I think he's 2nd or 3rd this year ( around a 20pt avg). He has been a little off his game the 2nd half of this season with Harris not playing. Harris feeds alot of good passes to him (backdoors, ally-oops, etc...). Great kid too. 4.0 GPA

Where is radford conference tourney. Conference 45

My understanding Radford will play tonight at Auburn High School and championship will be held at East Mont High School on Friday with boys and girls championship games.

I will be at the East Rockingham v. Madison Co. game Friday night.  Should be a decent game.  Madison has bested East Rock 2X this year but both were competitive games.  I think Madison is one of the top 3 teams I have seen this year but are still a year away.  Regardless, I think George Mason will come out of the East and will be more than a handful for anybody they play.

East Rock will be really good next year as well...especially if a current 8th grader makes the Varsity.  He is already 6'2.  Maybe we will move back to Bristol and let him play with that young VHS team. 

#VHSL girls hoops, SEC semis, End 2: Marion 30, Graham 27. Winner goes to Ridgeview in first round of regional tourney. #hcbg

Halftime in Hillsville, Carroll County leads Wm Byrd 35-10 in C24 girls semis. Cavs end half on 11-0 spurt

great state

Taylor's Auto Body halftime update: Buckingham boys lead Appomattox 22-17.

Conference 44 girls basketball championship game #LNApreps

Altavista went on a 7-0 run to close out the last two minutes of the first half. Riverheads trails 29-23.

HALFTIME: Magna Vista girls lead Northside 27-12 in semifinal game one of the Conference 31 tournament here at Magna Vista.

great state

Timesland retweet

GIRLS BASKETBALL CONF 24 semifinal. Halftime: Fleming 36, Pulaski Co. 13. @Timesland @SportsTRT

BOYS BASKETBALL: Conference 45 semifinals: Radford 62, Parry McCluer 31 -- FINAL #timesland -- Radford clinches spot in 1A West regionals

great state

Timesland Retweet

GIRLS BASKETBALL FINAL CONF 24: William Fleming 85, Pulaski Co 35. @Timesland @SportsTRT

Final from Hillsville, Carroll County 67 Wm Byrd 35 in C24 girls semis. CC hosts Fleming tomorrow at 7 for conference title

great state