FB Score Updates Week 4 -9/16/2016

tbgfan

I would like to see this game tied in the 70s and going into OT. Could darn well make the Record Book...

Yeah I don't see that happening as we can't stop anything and warriors have found a touch of defense. Well let me clarify and say they are stopping the only run play we seem to be running for some reason...

Good question......not sure on that one...I know normally they have to sit out one play after being injured, I would assume it would be the same thing whether a time out is called or not.

I would like to see this game tied in the 70s and going into OT. Could darn well make the Record Book...

Refs are flag happy, score could be higher......  This game may take all night.  Tazewell still trailing 60-48.  7 minutes left in 4th.

Need just a couple of more scores and the total will fall midway on the list..

Pg. 29

http://www.vhsl.org/doc/upload/pub-vhsl-recordbook-20th-edition-september-2016.pdf

Interesting...I think the Graham-Bluefield game from a few years ago should be on that list.  I think it was 76-48, I'll have to check the score later, but that's 124 points and there are games involving out-of-state schools on that list.

Okay, well AHS did call timeout. It concerned me because the injured player made the pick 6 the next play and I was afraid they would be penalized because he was back in. Just wanted to clarify.

Interesting...I think the Graham-Bluefield game from a few years ago should be on that list. I think it was 76-48, I'll have to check the score later, but that's 124 points and there are games involving out-of-state schools on that list.

VHSL was never good with numbers or anything west of Roanoke.

Chilhowie has milked the clock with a 12 play drive, first and goal on the 4..... late in 4th.  Still 60-48.  When will folks around here start kicking off? instead of these pooch kicks.  Chilhowie started at midfield all night, returned one of those pooches for a td.....  It bugs me.  Graham last week, Tazewell this week...  If I see one more pooch kick, I'm running out there and kicking the darn thing myself.

Chilhowie has milked the clock with a 12 play drive, first and goal on the 4..... late in 4th.  Still 60-48.  When will folks around here start kicking off? instead of these pooch kicks.  Chilhowie started at midfield all night, returned one of those pooches for a td.....  It bugs me.  Graham last week, Tazewell this week...  If I see one more pooch kick, I'm running out there and kicking the darn thing myself.

Blacksburg did an onside kick every single kick tonight except 1, I think. That's all they do.