WC: 10 yards

U: 105

Total:

WC: 157

U: 346

Mullins: 2/8, 10 yards

Turner: 8/8, 105 yards

Thanks pal

I give the union bears team credit, they are good, but I have never seen such a disrespectful fan base as union does...these kids are exactly that kids...I heard several grown men degrading the central kids..if grown men want to make fun and degrade people maybe they should start with themselves...I'm sure the guys I heard talking about the warriors players don't have any kids playing or for that matter have any connections to union other than maybe being in the band and trying to act big...I see why the big stone gap area hasn't grown any...u guys just need to stay to yourselves

lololol because Wise never does stuff like that right? I've been in the stands and heard the way the Wise fans talk, esp about Norton and BSG kids. You're just mad your arrogant bunch got their butts handed to them. If yo think Union fans are bad (they aren't, ask Richlands/GC/RV anyone else), go play in KY and see how you get treated.

Its hilarious for a Wise fan to get on here and complain about another fanbase. Ask any LPD fan which fanbase is the worst, and 99% will say Wise.

And I guarantee no one from Union yelled as much at a Wise kid like McAmis yells at his kids during a basketball game.

I take it bigwinners must have been one of the big guys talkin about the warriors...proud of u...just keep trying to convince everyone it's ok to do that...got used to running ur mouth I guess from playing the tuba in band

I take it bigwinners must have been one of the big guys talkin about the warriors...proud of u...just keep trying to convince everyone it's ok to do that...got used to running ur mouth I guess from playing the tuba in band

Never played in the band (and there's nothing wrong with being in the band, shows you lack any class insulting band members, those kids work very hard) and I was up in the stands not yelling at any Wise kid. Maybe laughing a bit at their overall ineptness, but not singling out any one WC player.

And I have four family members playing and played in high school, so your whole argument is a fail.

I give the union bears team credit, they are good, but I have never seen such a disrespectful fan base as union does...these kids are exactly that kids...I heard several grown men degrading the central kids..if grown men want to make fun and degrade people maybe they should start with themselves...I'm sure the guys I heard talking about the warriors players don't have any kids playing or for that matter have any connections to union other than maybe being in the band and trying to act big...I see why the big stone gap area hasn't grown any...u guys just need to stay to yourselves

I read this and laughed. Last year, by the time I got to Wise for the Central-Union game, the visitor side was full...so, my lady and I sat on the Central side. Without going into specifics, let's just say that from reading your post it sounds to me that you got a dose of your own medicine. I know that to Central fans the Union "rivalry" is the end all and be all of rivalries...but, to Union fans, Central is just another team. That game isn't even in the top 3 games that most Union fans even talk about. Actually, the only time I've heard Central come up in a conversation in the past year was in the past week..if that tells you the stock that folks in BSG put in Central.

I haven't missed a single union game in their existence, and that being said the only time I ever hear the fans calling out a particular kid is when he is trash talking, or Being excessive after the play. God knows what's being said out on the field. Every fan base does it, don't call out union just because we got under your skin during a blowout.

As a Richlands fan, and I can't of course speak for all Richlands fans,  I have never had any issues with the Union fans !

For me,  it has always been very respectful between us and although this game may not be an old rivalry it has become a very intense one with some extremely close games.  I have been very fortunate to have been able to go to all the games between our 2 schools and have stood in line to get tickets at BSG and have got to meet a lot good people and had great conversations.  Much respect between both fan bases,  that I have seen.

Of course I have no idea what happens between Central and Union,  all I can speak of is what happens when we play the Bears and I have never seen nor have I heard of anything.  

Just my 2 cents of my experience with the Union fans ! 

Warrior's guy you are too funny. That wise arrogance is coming out in you cry cry and cry some more. Is it the fact your team sucks and always has or is it the fact you can't even say your team is from your own town. The school that is located in the city of Norton other wise known as the Wal Mart Warriors and if you have a problem ill be in the stands with a big ol cowbell can't miss it come on up and find me.

As someone who was in band, you can go shove off. Band members don't trash talk players like that. Quit being a bitter keyboard warrior. Your team lost. Your team is an average team at best. Quit whining.

Amen. I wasnt in band,but you guys work very hard a d it takes a lot of work.

I called him out on that too, jus total lack of class.

Warrior's guy you are too funny. That wise arrogance is coming out in you cry cry and cry some more. Is it the fact your team sucks and always has or is it the fact you can't even say your team is from your own town. The school that is located in the city of Norton other wise known as the Wal Mart Warriors and if you have a problem ill be in the stands with a big ol cowbell can't miss it come on up and find me.

Wal Mart Warriors, I love that.

That was a little too much saying his team "sucks." These are high school kids man and you just made his argument valid. I really hope all Union fans aren't like you but you did confirm that some are.

And yes I said his team sucks but how does that make his point valad he said union fans were saying stuff to the players. Maybe it was all them Norton fans that was there or maybe all the pound fans that feel like they've been rob of a team. Everyone knows since 1981 when j.j.Kelly won the state title all of their football teams have been lets just say not very good. There you go policatly correct. With that being said Go Bears

And yes I said his team sucks but how does that make his point valad he said union fans were saying stuff to the players. Maybe it was all them Norton fans that was there or maybe all the pound fans that feel like they've been rob of a team. Everyone knows since 1981 when j.j.Kelly won the state title all of their football teams have been lets just say not very good. There you go policatly correct. With that being said Go Bears

Okay Trump, Politically correct or not when you're an adult and talk about high school athletes sucking that's when you cross the line. Take your aggression out on the fans, not the high school athletes.

Wait a minute just went back and read one of his post again he is degrading band kids by his remarks where is your public outcry I have a kid in the band and I guarantee they work just as hard as other sports. That being said no apology.

My apologies I never even seen the remarks about band students. I myself was in the band so I take offense to that as well

Every team has these kind of fans. He's probably referring to the union fans who stand at the fence on the visitors side, there's about 10 of them who are drunk and cursing all game. I heard them last year vs Richland's and it was very bad but you can't call out the whole Union fan base. I remember some years when Kelly played Appy and you guys have a few like we do so get over it.

JJ Kelly had some good teams in the 2000s and the past two Central teams were pretty good.

Saying a team sucks is pretty ridiculous for a grown man, as is telling someone to come meet you in the stands but I suspect you're not a grown man.

FYI, Central is down 3 two way starters. It makes a difference. Beating them using something to really brag about.

And the Central game does mean a lot to Union fans, regardless of if you all want to admit it or not. I work with a lot of Union fans, it's a county and old LPD rivalry. It's not just another game