Somebody say something controversial or something...

BigO

The popcorn at Ridgeview sucks. They serve basically a half portion for a full price in a freaking McDonald's cup. Wise central selling water for 2.00 a bottle is insane (it was warm too). I refuse to give them another dime...ever. The bathrooms at Union are filthy. Disgusting. Funnel cake at Honaker is great. I miss Haysi. Go Wolfpack.

This board is biased towards Richlands regarding the poll.  Abingdon should have obviously been voted number 1 at the start of the season.

You probably should've saved that controversy for next week. LOL

Yeah, my post suddenly isn't quite as witty to me.  I'm very concerned about this game.  

That's not controversial. That's just true.

I'm embarrassed by them. Big Stone has really made the actual park very nice and clean, so why the hell can't we do somethin about the disgusting bathrooms inside the field? They've a joke.

I'm embarrassed by them. Big Stone has really made the actual park very nice and clean, so why the hell can't we do somethin about the disgusting bathrooms inside the field? They've a joke.

That building needs to be greatly expanded or torn down with something decent put back in its place. It is embarrassing.

That building needs to be greatly expanded or torn down with something decent put back in its place. It is embarrassing.

No real locker rooms, and terrible bathrooms. I agree 1,000%. Maybe the Bears fans could do some fundraising in off season and try and fix that mess. Visiting teams with big rosters have to jus let the young kids sit outside in the ground at the half bc the locker rooms (ifnyou can callk them that) are so small, away and home. And the bathrooms are a lost cause, just so gross. The men's bathroom barely has working sinks and a constant smell of urine.