Who do you think is going to win 2A west to play in the state championship game?

BlackWolf5

An undefeated Goochland team is scary. I don't they've ever lost in the playoffs when finishing the regular season undefeated

They played a pretty weak schedule, though. They are no doubt a good team, but I'm interested to see how they react to a team that's actually at the same caliber as they are.

You are delusional. Graham should not be considered the favorite.

What rock have you been sleeping under? Seriously, The poster ask for my

Honest opinion, and Graham was the team I selected. To me, that is much

Better of an answer than your very critical statement, which did not include

Any team, but a lame remark, so you got one back! You have a very nice day!

Graham and who ever makes it to the finals......( It want make no difference who the

Second team is the way Graham is playing )

*2 - ??

I don't see any vegas oddsmakers saying Graham has the best odds to win the championship. All I see is a poster with his opinion on a thread titled "who do YOU THINK is going to win..."

I responded to the statement by SWVAFB.  I believe UniON_FoOtBall did also.  Is SWVAFB not implying Graham is the favorite?

Perhaps a little bit of overstatement.

To me, that is much Better of an answer than your very critical statement, which did not include

Any team, but a lame remark, so you got one back! You have a very nice day!

I was a bit rude. I apologize.  

I believe Appomattox is the favorite to win it all.  

Thanks for the well wishes!

Appomattox, with out a doubt, should be considered the favorite. They won it all last year, have won every game this year, and have the best wins on their resumé.

The 2007 New England Patriots were considered 13 point favorites to win the Super Bowl after a 16-0 regular season. But that's what makes sports great. Anything can happen. The giants beat the patriots and Nevada sports books lost 250+ million dollars. Somebody out there has to be confident in the underdogs.

Appomattox is going to be very tough to beat. Graham has been playing very good. Richlands went all to hell against Abingdon, however a few years back they also did and made it to the state semis. I think Graham has a very good team as I said before. Richlands take down John Battle, Glenvar, and Graham. Playing Appomattox yet again on the road. Richlands finds a running game when it matters and looses in OT again or wins with seconds left to play in the State Championship. 

MARK IT DOWN BABY!!!! 

Appomattox is going to be very tough to beat. Graham has been playing very good. Richlands went all to hell against Abingdon, however a few years back they also did and made it to the state semis. I think Graham has a very good team as I said before. Richlands take down John Battle, Glenvar, and Graham. Playing Appomattox yet again on the road. Richlands finds a running game when it matters and looses in OT again or wins with seconds left to play in the State Championship.

MARK IT DOWN BABY!!!!

What you said literally can't happen.

The ONLY way Richlands could play Appomattox is if both make it to Salem. Same goes with a potential Graham/Appo game. Would have to be in Salem.

What you said literally can't happen.

The ONLY way Richlands could play Appomattox is if both make it to Salem. Same goes with a potential Graham/Appo game. Would have to be in Salem.

Apologies for not knowing the full playoff bracket. Richlands and appo in the finals then.

*2 - ??

I don't see any vegas oddsmakers saying Graham has the best odds to win the championship. All I see is a poster with his opinion on a thread titled "who do YOU THINK is going to win..."

Sorry I struck a nerve. As he put is opinion of gmen being the favorite i put my opinion as them not being fav thats all. Appo is the fav returning 26 seniors from last year's team. Thats all man my bad gmen is a good team an has a good chance to get there but is not the favorite. Again imo