Who do you think is going to win 2A west to play in the state championship game?

BlackWolf5

As of right now my guess would be either Appo or Graham.  

They seem to be playing the best as of now,  but things can change because of injury and other issues.  I think Richlands could be right there if they at least get enough of a running threat to keep teams from dropping 7 or 8 into coverage.  Mance knows this and may have something up his sleeve for the playoffs,  but if not ,  then it will be hard for them in the later rounds against teams that are well coached & with the athletes to cover the blues receivers and /or has a good enough pass rush to hurry JLA with his decisions and throws. 

Union is also good enough to be be there at the end.  There are at least 4 to 5 teams capable of making it to Salem.

All you need to know is (I'll use #1, #2 seed as highest from each bracket for simplicity) Once you reach the state Semis #2EAST will travel to #1WEST, #2WEST will travel to #1EAST.... If there is an upset of higher seed it could look like #3East Travels to #2WESt or vice-versa.

Be honest with your pick!!

i think this post may be premature.  Theres a lot of football to be played before Dec.  Strange things happen.  Someone gets upset or goes into a game looking ahead and doesn't take care of business can throw the dynamic off.

I will go with the lets see who all is still standing in a couple of weeks before talking about who wins state

Well Said Falcon Mania

We all assume the top 4-5 seeds will be in the final 4 of 2A west but you just never know.  That's why they play the games.  I am ready for some Playoff Football!! 

Graham and who ever makes it to the finals......( It want make no difference who the

Second team is the way Graham is playing )

You are delusional. Graham should not be considered the favorite.