Graham

Hokie Bound

Is it just me or does anyone else see Graham possibly winning the 2A State Championship. I understand it being a bold statement but Graham is downright impressive. The offense is beyond lights out and the defense has more than improved. Graham was big on Richlands and that game will sit as a reminder to what losing a lead and a game feels like.

The people in Bluefield are no doubt excited and for good reason. I understand a lot of factors have to be aligned in order to win it all but hey that goes for all teams not just Graham. Keep up the dream and in four weeks Graham just might be holding up the hardware. Good luck.

Most certainly agree with this statement. I know the basketball team is going to be great but they won't be able to get going so soon bc this team should be playing in December. I can see them winning it all. I know they would like to match up with Richlands again. I know they wouldn't stop until the scoreboard hit 70 this time. I know if they play again, I will break out the cold gear and head up to watch the game.

Most certainly agree with this statement. I know the basketball team is going to be great but they won't be able to get going so soon bc this team should be playing in December. I can see them winning it all. I know they would like to match up with Richlands again. I know they wouldn't stop until the scoreboard hit 70 this time. I know if they play again, I will break out the cold gear and head up to watch the game.

They will play next week if both win this week. 

Graham fan ... no doubt. I will be pulling for the G-Men all the way. The main focus this week is a very tough Martinsville team. Graham has made a remarkable turn around; however, I still see Richlands and Appomattox as the last two standing in 2A West. I hope that I am wrong ... very wrong!

I've got Graham in state final v. Appo

I sure hope you are correct.  Richlands scares me more than anybody else in the field.  Mainly because Mance has seen what Graham does and he will certainly come in with a good game plan.  No doubt, Graham has the athletes to get the job done, however.  IF it happens, should be a classic.  Hope the boys can get over the hump this year.

I sure hope you are correct.  Richlands scares me more than anybody else in the field.  Mainly because Mance has seen what Graham does and he will certainly come in with a good game plan.  No doubt, Graham has the athletes to get the job done, however.  IF it happens, should be a classic.  Hope the boys can get over the hump this year.

With how much success Graham already had against Richlands, I believe Graham can more than hold their own.

Folks, I said a few days ago that Graham was my pick to win the State this year. We'll I

Got quite a bit of resistance from that opinion, and that was what it was, my opinion.

I am still sticking with the GMEN, until someone knocks them off. Whoever does beat them

Will probably be the A2 Champ. Right now Graham is still my pick to win it all.

Best of luck to all,teams still playing. Each team is to be commended for their

Dedication and hard work they have put in since August and before in order to give

Us football fans some darn good football to watch in SWVA.

Graham is good there is no doubt about it. But has everyone forgot about Richlands? They lose one game to Abingdon on a game that they didnt even show up to play.

Easy to forget about them this time of the year.... This is when Mance chokes!

APPO IS NUMBER 1 , until someone proves otherwise, Graham, Richlands,Union and the rest of the west could win this thing, you only have to have 1 bad game and poof your gone ,wishing you would have done this or that.An injury could end a ,great teams run, JLA goes down, poof, QB for GRAHAM or UNION poof it might spell the end for either team....lots and lots of football to go, and yes I know there is plenty of talent on both teams but a NASCAR vehicle has 8 pistons and it only takes 1 going down to make the race end.I am not wanting that, hope everyone stays healthy but everyone is talking about SALEM ,and its waaaaaayy too early for that

I will agree with Jarhead about Appo being #1. And after watching film on them this morning I really don't see that changing. Hopefully I'm wrong. But hoping for a SWVA title! I don't think my Spartans can pull it off so its on you Graham, Richlands, and Union!

Never underestimate the power of the single wing.  I have seen some very good teams taken down by Giles over the years, with those long clock eating drives that usually end up with points on the board.  I saw Giles consume the entire 4th quarter against a very good Floyd County team several years back to win that one.