Question

Olebluedev

How would this year's Appomattox team faired against:

Gate City 03' 2010

Richlands 06' 2010 2014

Graham 03'

Giles 2013

I was wondering since I haven't seen them play. I was looking for a good comparison.

Results according to CalPreps Project A Matchup function.......

Gate City '03 - 28

Appomattox - 31

Gate City '10 - 17

Appomattox - 31

Graham '03 - 24

Appomattox - 35

Giles '13 - 21

Appomattox - 35

Richlands '06 - 31

Appomattox - 33

Richlands '10 - 31

Appomattox - 30

Richlands '14 - 14

Appomattox - 31

Take it for what it's worth!  

Having seen the film of Union vs Appomattox Union had 1 player that was the best at his position. Every other position probably goes to Appomattox. union isint a great team and doesn't deserve to be mentioned with the above teams, just using Union as a good comparison.

Appomattox is loaded and very fast at all positions. It will take a special team to beat them.

And theres no way they beat Dallas, although they could probably get by the Raiders, Oakland makes too many mistakes and has too many penalties

So appo loses to the 10' Richlands team, but beats the 2006? ha. The 2006 Richlands team destroys both of them.

The 2006 team was a blocked FG away from losing to an 8-5 team in a state championship game. Certainly didn't destroy Rockbridge on that December day, and they wouldn't destroy Appomattox now, either.

You find me one single player in Virginia 2A that is even remotely comparable to Vince Young, and I'll reconsider.

I'm not predicting that someone other than Appomattox will win the championship.  I'm just saying there are still games to be played. 

The 2006 team was a blocked FG away from losing to an 8-5 team in a state championship game. Certainly didn't destroy Rockbridge on that December day, and they wouldn't destroy Appomattox now, either.

They put a Ring on their finger that day didn't they? 20 points or one point. I still think the 2006 team was better than the 2010 team.

You sure are salty after Friday... There, there little fella (head pat)