Richlands Basketball

Ryan4VT

Hey guys, it is hard sometimes for us Ole Vietnam guys to understand the guys of the

Milliluim age. I don't think it is the napalm that is clouding my thinking, but people

Just don't think the same now as back in the sixties. Tatos were not a fashion statement

Then, like they are now, but a symbol of peace and love of country. Later, dudes

wat.jpg

The Mayor of the trailer park, that's a good one, and lives in your mother's basement.....Great!

That is hard for me to top, My Friend. And the picture of his mother, sister or sweet heart,

that is even Harder for anyone to top. Would not even try to go there.

But you know, that young lady is someone's daughter, and was a young child at one time, that

God still loves, just as much as he loves you, and me.

It is not how we look on the outside, but it is our heart that defines each one of us.

City of Raven, been there many times back in seventies, when I worked for the County

Of Tazewell.

I got my first taste of turtle soup in Raven. I walked up to a family's yard one day, and

Looked down at a 50 lb turtle. The folks said, come on in, we got another one cook'n right

Now.

We'll, I was not going to turn that down. Not bad soup. There was always time to break bread

With your friends and have good conversation.

I know you are proud of your community. A lot of good folks in Raven, Red Ash, and on

Bearwaller Mt., just to name a few places I used to visit.

Working in those days, and talking to the many friends I made, helped define me as the person

I am today. I would not trade those good Ole days for anything. I was Blessed to have the

Opportunity to just sit down and listen to my friends.

I want to think that that experience helped mold me with the character and person that I am

Today.

City of Raven, been there many times back in seventies, when I worked for the County

Of Tazewell.

I got my first taste of turtle soup in Raven. I walked up to a family's yard one day, and

Looked down at a 50 lb turtle. The folks said, come on in, we got another one cook'n right

Now.

We'll, I was not going to turn that down. Not bad soup. There was always time to break bread

With your friends and have good conversation.

I know you are proud of your community. A lot of good folks in Raven, Red Ash, and on

Bearwaller Mt., just to name a few places I used to visit.

Working in those days, and talking to the many friends I made, helped define me as the person

I am today. I would not trade those good Ole days for anything. I was Blessed to have the

Opportunity to just sit down and listen to my friends.

I want to think that that experience helped mold me with the character and person that I am

Today.

uhhhhhhhhhh

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

Hey guys, it is hard sometimes for us Ole Vietnam guys to understand the guys of the

Milliluim age. I don't think it is the napalm that is clouding my thinking, but people

Just don't think the same now as back in the sixties. Tatos were not a fashion statement

Then, like they are now, but a symbol of peace and love of country. Later, dudes

magic-mushroom-cosmic-man-jpg-gregvander

Too many mushrooms in the Seventies for ole SWVAFB and I not talking about the ones on his pizza.