FB Score Updates - 9/8/2017

tbgfan

1 minute ago, Unchained said:

Still some sour grapes there obviously. I have to laugh at teams/fans that lose to a team and run their yaps when some other team does what they couldn't. As bad as Central is tonight Grundy must be HORRIBLE:)

Hardly sour grapes.. If you cant tell I'm making fun of you and your team for barely beating a team who I personally assumed would win by much more and then you coming on here and complaining about the grass and linking an article doing the same.

J-99 Sports @J99Sports

End of 3; Castlewood 20-0 over Thomas Walker

ABC13 SportsVerified account @13Sports
End of 3rd Qtr: William Campbell 53 Patrick Co. 7

Salem High School @SalemSpartans
Salem has 3rd & 20. They're on the Dinwiddie 41. Dinwiddie leads 19-14. 9:33 4th.

great state

Just now, gwave0333 said:

Hardly sour grapes.. If you cant tell I'm making fun of you and your team for barely beating a team who I personally assumed would win by much more and then you coming on here and complaining about the grass and linking an article doing the same.

Like I said earlier do the best you can this season Wave. As for making fun of me that's hilarious. You gotta do much better than that:). It's only football man-so much bigger and deeper things going on in this world right now. I sleep the same win or lose

WDBJ7 FFEVerified account @WDBJ7FFE

#FINALSCORE: Galax bests Carroll County 53-0. #FFE

WVVASPORTS @WVVASPORTS

Hogoheegee Retweeted            
Marion Hurricanes @MarionCanes
Brown 4 yard TD run Marion 26 George Wythe 20 XP no good 11:34 in 4th

great state

1 hour ago, Unchained said:

Like I said earlier do the best you can this season Wave. As for making fun of me that's hilarious. You gotta do much better than that:). It's only football man-so much bigger and deeper things going on in this world right now. I sleep the same win or lose

Ridgeview is better than suspected. Grundy beat Lebanon in a defensive game, so Grundy cant be the worst. My money is on Rye Cove still being the worst team. Sadly!

Just now, IRISH-FAN18 said:

Ridgeview is better than suspected. Grundy beat Lebanon in a defensive game, so Grundy cant be the worst. My money is on Rye Cove still being the worst team. Sadly!

I'd love to see Adam Toney get a win at RC. Maybe tonight vs HC