Football is back

Ryan4VT

4 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

get yourself a BIGFOOT MONSTER truck, or rent a lift,just a question here, will GRAHAM have to go by the same rules or will they let the city of BLUEFIELD decide who gets in and the total atten. ?

I’m assuming they’ll have to go by VA standards and the 250 limit. 

25 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

get yourself a BIGFOOT MONSTER truck, or rent a lift,just a question here, will GRAHAM have to go by the same rules or will they let the city of BLUEFIELD decide who gets in and the total atten. ?

Great Question, because WV was at half capacity by the end of the fall football season.  I would love to know the answer to that.  I'm sure somebody close to the Graham program would know.  I would guess they follow the Virginia rules, but with the stadium being in WV,  I don't see why they would have to do that.

6 hours ago, bulldog05-CO2017 said:

My question is, is it 250 people in general, or is that counting the band cheerleaders, players coaches and staff? I’m confused. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

The 250 includes the band and cheerleaders.   The players get 2 tickets each.  Best bet is to get NFHS until Ralph changes his mind.

2 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

The 250 includes the band and cheerleaders.   The players get 2 tickets each.  Best bet is to get NFHS until Ralph changea his mind.

Not in the M7 apparently. Their band and cheerleaders are part of the game, and the 250 is strictly for parents of players, cheerleaders and band members. 

23 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Not in the M7 apparently. Their band and cheerleaders are part of the game, and the 250 is strictly for parents of players, cheerleaders and band members. 

Some school Divisions are doing that.  Maybe they will do that in the SWD too. But haven't heard that they will. Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, bulldog05-CO2017 said:

Thank you @Real SasquatchI got it, but I’m not seeing any of tazewells games in the upcoming events. 

I'll check to see if it will be on NFHS since it is at Riverheads.  All of the home games will be on NFHS for sure.  I haven't seen the Graham vs. Richlands game posted yet either.  Could be that somebody just hasn't put it in the system yet.  I see that Riverheads has some other games upcoming.  Hopefully, it will be in there soon.

2 hours ago, bulldog05-CO2017 said:

Thank you @Real SasquatchI got it, but I’m not seeing any of tazewells games in the upcoming events. 

Just checked the Riverheads high school website and saw this:  Apparently, it will be on NFHS.  Probably hasn't been posted yet.

NFHS Live Streaming Information:
*Due to limited spectators at home events, live streaming will be provided for the certain athletic contest through the NFHS network.  The NFHS network will allow you to watch RHS events - home/away - throughout the Fall/Winter/Spring seasons.  In addition, it will allow you access to additional schools throughout the state of Virginia that have the system.                      

2 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Just checked the Riverheads high school website and saw this:  Apparently, it will be on NFHS.  Probably hasn't been posted yet.

NFHS Live Streaming Information:
*Due to limited spectators at home events, live streaming will be provided for the certain athletic contest through the NFHS network.  The NFHS network will allow you to watch RHS events - home/away - throughout the Fall/Winter/Spring seasons.  In addition, it will allow you access to additional schools throughout the state of Virginia that have the system.                      

Thank you sir!

23 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I'll check to see if it will be on NFHS since it is at Riverheads.  All of the home games will be on NFHS for sure.  I haven't seen the Graham vs. Richlands game posted yet either.  Could be that somebody just hasn't put it in the system yet.  I see that Riverheads has some other games upcoming.  Hopefully, it will be in there soon.

Also tune into the Tazewell Bulldog Radio Network.  We’ll be streaming all of them live, too!

Could it be...???... the Wing T returning to SE GA? 

Following an ADD ON 

Jeff Herron is  a Gate City and Emory and Henry grad

Moultrie Observer

On Monday, it was announced that Jeff Herron is returning as head coach at Camden County, where he won three state championships in 13 seasons, 2000-2012.

Herron will succeed Bob Sphire, who resigned recently after four seasons to take a job as a head coach in Kentucky.

Herron has a career high school coaching record of 312-54 in 29 seasons at Camden County, Walton, Cedar Shoals, Wheeler, Oconee County, Prince Avenue Christian, Grayson and T.L. Hanna in South Carolina.

Last season he was an assistant at Tennessee Tech.

With state championships at Oconee County, Camden County and Grayson, Herron is the only coach in Georgia history to earn titles at three schools. He has won five state titles overall.

During his first tenure at Camden County, he went 158-18 with state championships in 2003, 2008 and 2009.

The Wildcats once won 58 straight regular-season games under Herron’s tutelage.

In the eight years since Herron left Camden County, the program has gone 50-36 and was 13-18 in region play.