+1 / ROUND 1 game schedule / scores

VHSLhelper

Just now, Real Sasquatch said:

Fritz will be huge in this game.  How long will Bradshaw and Dales be out? 

Bradshaw out one game. I believe Dales is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury. 

Graham is in major trouble.  The 40 yd pass completion by Union on 3rd and 20 and the 3rd and 1 play and hit in the backfield by Union.  You can feel it. the energy, everything, they are fooling Graham on offense.  Union is going to win this game.  I'm calling it now at 7-7 in the first qtr.  Graham is in trouble.

Richlands had a 4th & a foot... went for it.. got flagged for procedure... had to punt... ball hung in the wind and got called for fair catch interference.

'Pack had a 4th & 1, Blues get called for offside. Then Adkins hands to Phillips who passes to Counts for a TD.  

14-0, 4:19 left in 1st

7 minutes ago, PCLR32 said:

Graham is in major trouble.  The 40 yd pass completion by Union on 3rd and 20 and the 3rd and 1 play and hit in the backfield by Union.  You can feel it. the energy, everything, they are fooling Graham on offense.  Union is going to win this game.  I'm calling it now at 7-7 in the first qtr.  Graham is in trouble.

I don't have that same confidence, but I like yours! 😁

Graham has practiced for 3 days, has a bunch of freahmen and sophomores on the field and hasn't played in 2 weeks and is missing 2 of their top players.  Going to be tough to overcome.  But I think the coaches will adjust and figure this out for Graham.

2 minutes ago, graham32 said:

We’re down our best player. This game is going to be closer than what everyone thinks.

2nd best player.  One is a 4 star and potential All American candidate..  As good as Bradshaw is, the big dude up front is your best player.

15 minutes ago, PCLR32 said:

Start the bus.....lol.