Appomattox & Union

Gridiron60

1 hour ago, Mountain Football said:

Is Appo mostly Jr's and Sr's? Just trying to see when this run of complete dominance is going to slow down.😂

Nope, we have almost a full stable returning this fall.  Our QB is only a jr. Our roster is filled with freshmen and sophmores and i know of atleast 1 RB from jv that is going to be a killer.

2 minutes ago, oldfool said:

Nope, we have almost a full stable returning this fall.  Our QB is only a jr. Our roster is filled with freshmen and sophmores and i know of atleast 1 RB from jv that is going to be a killer.

Where in hell are they coming from ? We have hard nose kids here in the great SW ,but they ain't all enrolled in one school !

6 minutes ago, oldfool said:

I'm sure roster is wrong on maxpreps but it shows 18 seniors and 17 juniors

Can't possibly just be Union is executing on an extremely high level, they've got a lot of talented kids and they are not beating themselves and limiting big plays, gotta be a cosmic anomaly. lolol

Nice to see some would rather see Union lose than admit they were wrong, which the single only reason I keep bringing it up. A simple 'well shucks I was way wrong ' woulda ended my trolling weeks ago lolol. 

4 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Union has only 8 seniors 12 juniors 15 sophomores and 13 freshman.  Central has alot of juniors and Graham is young too so gonna be some good games next 2 or 3 years

And only 4 of those 8 seniors start on a regular basis. Definitely good years ahead!

30 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Union has only 8 seniors 12 juniors 15 sophomores and 13 freshman.  Central has alot of juniors and Graham is young too so gonna be some good games next 2 or 3 years

Y’all got good numbers! Our numbers were down a bit. Graham loses 4 Seniors, Fritz will be hardest to replace. That boy was a workhorse.  Graham only had 16 solely varsity I think maybe 36ish with JV added in...we need a few more bodies. We didn’t have enough to run live plays that Wednesday & Thursday before Union game when varsity came out of quarantine. They had to line up across from trashcans until JV was out of quarantine on the Friday before the game. Trashcans are good for trash but not getting prepared for a playoff game. Hopefully, numbers are up next year for everyone. 

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Y’all got good numbers! Our numbers were down a bit. Graham loses 4 Seniors, Fritz will be hardest to replace. That boy was a workhorse.  Graham only had 16 solely varsity I think maybe 36ish with JV added in...we need a few more bodies. We didn’t have enough to run live plays that Wednesday & Thursday before Union game when varsity came out of quarantine. They had to line up across from trashcans until JV was out of quarantine on the Friday before the game. Trashcans are good for trash but not getting prepared for a playoff game. Hopefully, numbers are up next year for everyone. 

Yeah 36 players is low.  I guess some parents didn't want their kids playing because Covid I guess but if your only losing 4 the numbers should go way up.  For some reason Union doesn't have many seniors playing any sports.  My niece plays volleyball and basketball and they have no juniors or seniors playing