Appomattox & Union

Gridiron60

2 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

Let’s remember King Ralphie and the dumb o crats made everything a secondary offense, so unless you have a body hanging out of your trunk , the police can’t stop you(speeding is still primary, didn’t want the troopers to do nothing)

Really man? Just because you don’t agree with what Democrats think doesn’t give you the right to call those who do agree “dumbocrats.” This is what’s wrong with our country. If you don’t agree — we just insult the other side. All it’s doing is further diving our country. Conservatives deserve due respect. Democrats deserve due respect. Green Party members deserve due respect. Humans deserve due respect. 

You have a highly public job that our next generations look up to... help make the world a better place — not a more divisive one. 

Let’s remember King Ralphie and the dumb o crats made everything a secondary offense, so unless you have a body hanging out of your trunk , the police can’t stop you(speeding is still primary, didn’t want the troopers to do nothing)

Well thanks King Ralphie now I don't have to get a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt.  

5 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Really man? Just because you don’t agree with what Democrats think doesn’t give you the right to call those who do agree “dumbocrats.” This is what’s wrong with our country. If you don’t agree — we just insult the other side. All it’s doing is further diving our country. Conservatives deserve due respect. Democrats deserve due respect. Green Party members deserve due respect. Humans deserve due respect. 

You have a highly public job that our next generations look up to... help make the world a better place — not a more divisive one. 

Really????I am not the one who wore black face and or a Klan outfit , said it was me, then said no it wasn’t, that’s why I called him a dumb o Crat , it’s just a play on words. Goooood God dude.......

4 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

Really????I am not the one who wore black face and or a Klan outfit , said it was me, then said no it wasn’t, that’s why I called him a dumb o Crat , it’s just a play on words. Goooood God dude.......

You entirely missed my point, but okay. 

2 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

The remaining available tickets were gone in 9 minutes. You could only get 1 at a time.

Was the tickets that went out today Union tickets or  Appomattox tickets that didn't sell

4 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Was the tickets that went out today Union tickets or  Appomattox tickets that didn't sell

Both. Union's link sold out first. By 6:03 I think. Appo's link was gone by 6:09. I kept refreshing the pages to see how quickly. As of 8:30, still tickets available for Draft/Poqouson

36 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

Maybe someone can go to southwest tool rental and rent a lift, or you can get into a WCYB shirt and act like you are with them

Is the actual park open right now? There may be a couple places to stand over there and see the action.

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

Is the actual park open right now? There may be a couple places to stand over there and see the action.

Yes, at the home games there has been cars parking near the fence, and some people standing at the outer fence, I think the “tree house” may offer a decent vantage point

Yes, at the home games there has been cars parking near the fence, and some people standing at the outer fence, I think the “tree house” may offer a decent vantage point

I've gotta go outta town or that would for sure be an option. I'm a little bit for the tree house but maybe my big ass could squeeze up there lol. 

Someone could even set up some chairs or something near the back side of the LL concession stand and see the game.  There are options for those who wanna go watch and didn't get a ticket. Any local businesses showing the game? I know the theater in Wise did last week.

14 minutes ago, BoBob said:

I hoping they let me park with the team and the busses.  I have all the Gatorades and post game snack for the kids.

I wouldn't think that would be an issue. Just tell anyone that asks what you have, and I'm certain they'll let you park where you need to. With the 500 fan limit, there should be plenty of parking any ways.

4 hours ago, BoBob said:

I hoping they let me park with the team and the busses.  I have all the Gatorades and post game snack for the kids.

Yeah we will just let us know, but to get inside the gates you must have Team passes and it’s one pass one person, VHSL rules not mine, if it were up to me I would just accidentally leave the gates unattended after the 1st quarter