Week 11 updates

VHSLhelper

Just now, GilesDavis4321 said:

So, looks like the Blues will now host Ridgeview, and their win forces Va High to play a vicious run team with a vicious offensive line on the road at Union.  It's almost like Richlands has beat Va High two times tonight.  Union is going to put a serious load of Lomax on Va High after watching the film of this game.

I thought Union and Richlands were playing

6 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

They’re ranked 9th?

The AP just recently move them to 10th this week, they had been outside until this week. Committee does have them #9. An undefeated, P5 conference leader is 9th. Not a good look for the conference. One ACC team in AP top 25, CFP little better with three, Wake, then the 19th NC State and Pitt at 25. State got beat by a mediocre Miss State team and Pitt just lost to Miami (and Western Mich). ACC a mess.

3 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

I was wondering that also.  Think someone mentioned something else needed to happen

My understanding is top 3 were pretty well locked in in the M7. Think Central remains #1

37 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

We just gave up 66 points and 700 yards to a fringe Top 25 team, LOL.  I literally can’t enjoy watching the greatest UVA offense ever (by miles) because I keep waiting for the defense to seppuku ourselves.  With ANY kind of competent defense, we’re 9-0 and on the edge of CFP discussion.  I’m getting angry typing this.

If major changes, including Howell no longer being DC, aren't made in the off season, I'm going to have to wonder WTF is Bronco thinking.  I'm already there with him not just completely taking over the D at this point honestly.