Week 11 updates

VHSLhelper

4 minutes ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

Yes.  SWD is done.  Graham 1, Richlands 2, VH 3, Tazewell 4.

If I'm correct. Think GC gets over Lee

Graham vs GC

Richlands vs Ridgeview 

Central vs Tazewell 

Union vs VA High 

I think the Bluefield Beavers barely made the WV AA playoffs tonight.  I'm not sure.  They were the 17th ranked team going into this week, and one spot away from the playoffs (top 16)  Keyser lost tonight and Keyser was the 15th ranked team.  The 18th and 19th ranked teams (the two behind Bluefield) also lost.  Hopefully, they are in the playoffs.  Herbert Hoover was the first ranked team coming into this week.  

6 minutes ago, VHSLhelper said:

Youc ould say that, but va hi didn't have #2 to start with

Didn't Va High and Richlands have the exact same district record coming in to tonight's game, and if district records are the same, it goes to power points, and VH had the higher power rating.  So, what if both teams suffered from Covid and neither could play tonight as both had Covid, wouldn't VH have got the 2 seed over Richlands?

2 minutes ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

Didn't Va High and Richlands have the exact same district record coming in to tonight's game, and if district records are the same, it goes to power points, and VH had the higher power rating.  So, what if both teams suffered from Covid and neither could play tonight as both had Covid, wouldn't VH have got the 2 seed over Richlands?

Richlands has one more district win than VA High I believe. In your scenario I guess VA High would have if they had more points. 

1 minute ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

both were 2-1 ... 3 hours ago.

Now we're 3-1, they're 2-2;

Just now, VHSLhelper said:

I don't do "what if's".

Well, you kind of recently did a what if.  You said VH didn't have the 2 seed coming into tonight's game.  Did you not elude to that?  Coming into tonight's game, VH in fact, was the current 2 seed, and win the game ended, Richlands became the 2 seed.  Covid is real.  Games have been cancelled.  

1 minute ago, tornado99 said:

Richlands only lost to Graham in the SWD. Virginia High lost to Graham and Richlands. I believe Richlands' tougher out of district schedule was reflected tonight which explains the overall record difference. 

Credit Richlands for the win.  Great show.