Offensive schemes

tornado99

26 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Who is better this creasy kid or Arch Manning? Lol

On the coverage area? Two. The kid from Princeton and the kid from Radford. I know there's good stuff with RV and Tazewell sophomore QBs which are really good, but the junior from Radford is damn near dynamite. 

1 hour ago, BigWinners said:

Jones isn't a better QB because he hasn't been playing QB his entire life but in terms of sheer athletic ability, he's probably the most talented in 2D. 

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

Jones has the highest athletic ceiling of them all, but best QB he’s not.  Most QBs now have an idea that they will be QBs by the time they’re 12.

It seems @BigWinners & @UVAObserver sort of agree on something. 😂😂😂 I shall mark this day down in SWVA Sports History. 

1 hour ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

On the coverage area? Two. The kid from Princeton and the kid from Radford. I know there's good stuff with RV and Tazewell sophomore QBs which are really good, but the junior from Radford is damn near dynamite. 

Agree....I doubt the 2 are better than the radford QB...if they are I need to see them

The Radford QB is dynamite. I got heat for my comments about Radford and their skill position players but they are as good as any 2A team you'll see. They may get beat by a team better at the LOS but you aren't gonna win many shootouts with Radford. 

Had Jones lived in a football crazed bigger city in a different state and been positioned to be a QB at age 10 like some kids, he would have major P5 top 25 QB offers. 

50 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

The Radford QB is dynamite. I got heat for my comments about Radford and their skill position players but they are as good as any 2A team you'll see. They may get beat by a team better at the LOS but you aren't gonna win many shootouts with Radford. 

Had Jones lived in a football crazed bigger city in a different state and been positioned to be a QB at age 10 like some kids, he would have major P5 top 25 QB offers. 

I haven’t seen Radford QB, but have heard he is quite the athlete.  I agree on Jones wholeheartedly!!