Week 9 Scores & Updates!

Gridiron60

14 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

UVA - 7

GT - 6

9:24 - 2nd

And it’s horrifyingly bad football to watch.

13-6 Hoos.  7:24 2nd

2nd the opinion on the atrocious football.  I'm waiting to pass judgment on Tony Elliott.  I'm more than pleased Rud on D.  I'm ready to go help Des pack his shit.  This O is as generic and easy to defend as a West Coast Pro Style was 20 years ago.

3 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

13-6 Hoos.  7:24 2nd

2nd the opinion on the atrocious football.  I'm waiting to pass judgment on Tony Elliott.  I'm more than pleased Rud on D.  I'm ready to go help Des pack his shit.  This O is as generic and easy to defend as a West Coast Pro Style was 20 years ago.

I often wonder what this year’s defense would have done with last year’s offense.  My mind races through a situation where we plausibly go 13-0, win the ACC, and make the CFP.  Then I snap myself back into reality.

Rudzinski was an excellent hire.  Kitchings needs to be left on the tarmac.  I’m not optimistic about Elliott.

21 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Really shocked at Graham vs. Pulaski.  I was sure this game would be much closer.  PC has hurt themselves a bit, but Graham would still be in control.

Player of the game, Graham’s defense in my opinion. Although, offense doing better 2nd half. 

2 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

I often wonder what this year’s defense would have done with last year’s offense.  My mind races through a situation where we plausibly go 13-0, win the ACC, and make the CFP.  Then I snap myself back into reality.

Rudzinski was an excellent hire.  Kitchings needs to be left on the tarmac.  I’m not optimistic about Elliott.

We are the same line of the same paragraph, the same page.  Most of my judging of Elliott is going to be how long he takes to realize that O and his recruiting strategy isn't it and is willing to make the changes needed.