Week 2 Updates

Gridiron60

7 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Defense was smothering. Richlands barely gained 50 yards on the first team defense. They just were in the QBs face all night long. Lovell for Union had big night. 

50 seems high lol!!!  I can only remember 1 first down that wasn’t penalty related 

2 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

50 seems high lol!!!  I can only remember 1 first down that wasn’t penalty related 

You’re right. That one drive they got a few yards but they were few and far between for the Blues tonight. Maybe worst Richlands team I’ve seen. 

Chandler has what, seven TD in a game and a half for Bears?

1 minute ago, BigWinners said:

You’re right. That one drive they got a few yards but they were few and far between for the Blues tonight. Maybe worst Richlands team I’ve seen. 

Chandler has what, seven TD in a game and a half for Bears?

6 in 5 quarters I think 

3 minutes ago, V-Cats said:

Trojans throw an 86 yd pass from their own 1, down 13-6 with 2:30 to go

Oh my gosh, Battle throws their 4th pick!

Cats ball, Trojans have no timeouts left

Looks like the Graham Union game could be a good one here in a couple weeks, which probably isn't a shocker to anyone.

I think Graham showed a lot tonight in how they dominated this game. Roberts looked better. Edwards looks good. Daniel Jennings is only a sophomore and has all the potential in the world. If Clements can come back in a week or two that's just an added weapon.

Galax really battled with Glenvar last week. Not so much tonight.

2 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Damn someone was laughing at me for thinking Princeton was good earlier 😂 

I didn't say they weren't good. You said they were a powerhouse every year. They were pretty solid last year and weren't too bad the year before but saying they're a perennial powerhouse isn't accurate to be fair.

Just now, -oo- said:

Looks like the Graham Union game could be a good one here in a couple weeks, which probably isn't a shocker to anyone.

I think Graham showed a lot tonight in how they dominated this game. Roberts looked better. Edwards looks good. Daniel Jennings is only a sophomore and has all the potential in the world. If Clements can come back in a week or two that's just an added weapon.

Clements needs to heal until AFTER the Union game don’t wanna rush these things 

5 minutes ago, -oo- said:

Yeah, big improvement on the line of scrimmage, snaps, tackling was better, lineplay was better.  Good showing for Graham against a pretty decent team.