Week 3 - 1C Power Points

SWVAgridiron

This is my first time taking a shot at this. Would like to start doing 1D if I get the time. 

Grayson(3-0) 19.333
Narrows(3-0) 19.333
FC(2-0) 18.000
Bath(3-0) 18.000
Giles(1-1) 16.500
PM(2-1) 15.000
Galax(1-2) 13.333
Auburn(1-1) 12.500
Craig(1-1) 10.500
GW(0-2) 9.000
E. Mont(1-2) 9.000
Bland(0-2) 5.000

Here’s what I’ve got after week 4. Not exactly sure how ties are settled, so I put the teams that are tied In alphabetical order.

Narrows (20.000)

Grayson County (19.000)

Bath County (18.500)

Parry McCluer (16.250)

Auburn (14.667)

Fort Chiswell (14.667)

Giles (14.667)

George Wythe (13.667)

Galax (12.750)

Craig County (11.000)

Eastern Montgomery (8.750)

As we approach the midpoint of the season, I thought it might be fun to project the MED on CalPreps. The MED looks like a wild finish!!!

Giles (4-0)

Giles 21
GW 14

Giles 17
Grayson 14

Giles 27
Galax 21

Giles 22
FC 12

Galax (3-1)

Galax 31
GW 26

Giles 27
Galax 21

Galax 30
Grayson 28

Galax 31
FC 26

GW (2-2)

GW 24
Grayson 22

Galax 31
GW 26

Giles 21
GW 14

GW 21
FC 20

Grayson (1-3)

GW 24
Grayson 22

Giles 17
Grayson 14

Galax 30
Grayson 28

Grayson 22
FC 14

Fort  Chiswell (0-4)

Giles 22
FC 12

Galax 31
FC 26

GW 21
FC 20

Grayson 22
FC 12

Idk I think Giles beats Grayson Co. They have barely won against inferior competition. No way Grayson blows them out maybe a close one like their previous games but no blow out. Also no way Giles wins all four games for district either. They will win 2 I believe maybe 3 tops. 

Narrows goes 9-1 with a loss to James Monroe. They lose in the 2nd or 3rd round of playoffs as usual.

32 minutes ago, nrv_football said:

Idk I think Giles beats Grayson Co. They have barely won against inferior competition. No way Grayson blows them out maybe a close one like their previous games but no blow out. Also no way Giles wins all four games for district either. They will win 2 I believe maybe 3 tops. 

Narrows goes 9-1 with a loss to James Monroe. They lose in the 2nd or 3rd round of playoffs as usual.

Honaker should give them a run. But knowing Narrows they will find a pull that one out at the very end 

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

We won't win the district....now ill wait for 1 or 2 to tell me how we will

Well, let me tell you how we are going to win the district.........

ha, ha.   Tell you how some other team could win the district (we will not).....a tie.  Regarding 1 team winning the district, I would guess that 1 team will not win the district outright and there will be a tie versus one team winning the district outright.  Just my guess.  The teams are that close and I include Fort Chiswell with Galax, Grayson, Wytheville.  With those 4 schools, I don't think we are good enough to win more than 2 of those 4, and 2 of those 4 is pushing it.  One or two teams in the district will win 3 of those 4 contests and those will be the district winners.  Giles will not be one of those teams or team imo.

37 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Well, let me tell you how we are going to win the district.........

ha, ha.   Tell you how some other team could win the district (we will not).....a tie.  Regarding 1 team winning the district, I would guess that 1 team will not win the district outright and there will be a tie versus one team winning the district outright.  Just my guess.  The teams are that close and I include Fort Chiswell with Galax, Grayson, Wytheville.  With those 4 schools, I don't think we are good enough to win more than 2 of those 4, and 2 of those 4 is pushing it.  One or two teams in the district will win 3 of those 4 contests and those will be the district winners.  Giles will not be one of those teams or team imo.

Wasnt talking about you lol