Battle @ Central

pakdastands

2 hours ago, onewarrior2 said:

Simple answer, nope.

Tough to compete with anyone with no offense and 5 Seniors in all.

But, but those underclassmen were suppose to dominate the Mountain 7 for the next 8 years in every sport!

3 minutes ago, pakdastands said:

I mean really other than girls basketball they haven't accomplished a lot to garner such hatred.  I am no fan of theirs but geezzz. 

It must be because of our easy access to Walmart. Big Stone just don’t have one anymore and that is unfortunate.

Complete sarcasm here folks.

26 minutes ago, pakdastands said:

I guess what I am trying to say is, I don't hear anyone one saying a thing about next year or the next year or the year after except everyone that is not from Central and they keep posting it on here.

I've never heard next year but have heard from a few just wait till our JV gets up there.  Actually bought in to the hype with the class that graduated a few years ago.

Central has no coaching or no foundation.to play with anyone. besides a couple of players they have no heart to play like they should.most of them seem like they could care less if they win..

They have numbers within the school right?  Watched them a few years ago and thought they could play with anyone- they had a WR that had good size and speed and two really good young LBs- Ol had size and some finish to them,  What has happened?  I know graduation and coaching  changes happens but still alot more than most to recruit from!