Week 8 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

7 minutes ago, sixcat said:

George Wythe is bad too but they spotted Galax 21 points in turnovers in the first 10 minutes of the game. 

GW isn't bad we are extremely young with allot of new skills players and lineman. GW is absolutely loaded at the skills but we have to give them time to develop once this team comes together completely and plays as one we'll be just fine. So imo to say we're bad is misleading and to a degree some might consider us bad by GW standards but it's looking like another winning record. That's 24 years in a row and counting not many programs can say that. Maybe zero can in VA idk but it's an accomplishment by any standards. So bad to some maybe but I'd say we're just younger than usual.

1 minute ago, 02GW12 said:

GW isn't bad we are extremely young with allot of new skills players and lineman. GW is absolutely loaded at the skills but we have to give them time to develop once this team comes together completely and plays as one we'll be just fine. So imo to say we're bad is misleading and to a degree some might consider us bad by GW standards but it's looking like another winning record. That's 24 years in a row and counting not many programs can say that. Maybe zero can in VA idk but it's an accomplishment by any standards. So bad to some maybe but I'd say we're just younger than usual.

You’ve seen GW more than I have of course so I’ll take your word for it. They were bad the one time I saw them against Galax. The score of that game was as misleading as any game I’ve ever seen. If they play again, the outcome might be very different. 

Galax, for the record, isn’t young. This is a junior/senior laden team with two sophomores that see playing time. 

THE Benjamin School fans are a trip. The team makes a big play or scores, it's a polite golf clap. No band, no loud music on the PA. Of course, their athletic facilities were built with a generous donation from PGA great Jack Nicholas, so maybe it's a noise rule he requested. 🤔