Jason Mullins out at Central

Observer

16 minutes ago, onewarrior2 said:

Interviews occurred end of last week, have confirmed BI didn’t interview 😂.

They’re waiting until next week after the girls state game to make a decision.

Any rumblings?  Who would be your pick?

17 hours ago, BKFootball said:

Seems Like the Owens guy from the Pack been at Central a lot lately.

Pretty sure he has a family member that plays basketball for Central.

44 minutes ago, BKFootball said:

Well I wonder does everyone get a 2nd interview or just a select few?

It is usually the top 3 or so that get a second interview 

1 hour ago, SwvaOG said:

You also need to look the other way when an athlete beats his girlfriend up and vandalizes her car. 

That whole situation is more than a little suspicious and not nearly as clear cut as you make it out to be. 

2 hours ago, redtiger said:

That whole situation is more than a little suspicious and not nearly as clear cut as you make it out to be. 

Probably warranted more than the tepid response from the administration.  Demonstrated evidence of multiple physical confrontation is clear enough for me but I'm sure there are other details not released 

From what I read/heard it was a toxic relationship and both parties acted inappropriately. The legal action that was taken indicates that maybe he wasn't the sole person responsible for the situation.

And there was evidence of a physical confrontation, but the perpetrator of the marks was less than clear, again see the legal response 

Does anyone with some real insight know what in the world is going on here.  It getting closer and closer to crunch time and still no coach, and of the few that the gave 2nd interviews do they deserve the job.  It makes a body have to wonder what this is all even really about. 

7 hours ago, BKFootball said:

Does anyone with some real insight know what in the world is going on here.  It getting closer and closer to crunch time and still no coach, and of the few that the gave 2nd interviews do they deserve the job.  It makes a body have to wonder what this is all even really about. 

Still crickets…….

11 minutes ago, onewarrior2 said:

Still crickets…….

They're putting it off as long as they can so the spotlight doesn't come off the girls basketball team

11 minutes ago, RaiderNation said:

I have heard rumors the guy from PH Roanoke has a daughter who is about 6' and plays basketball. 

Add her and Trivette to the roster and the SWVA Warriors will win another state championship