Custom Titles and some other stuff...

Lance

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Could you change mine from Rebel Fan to Hurley born! Rebel to the end!

• 2 weeks later...

No I am just tired of the site and dont want to use it anymore. Just a waste of my time. Ill just watch the games and whatever happens, happens. No need in grown men on here talking about high school players. Ill go for my brothers and teams I like and thats it. Too much bs on here. Too much name calling, mud slining and stupid rhetoric with no basis. Its like reading one of the Weekly World News papers at the grocery store.

Its been fun. See you all later. Have a good season.

nah i don't delete accounts since it makes "holes" in the threads where that account used to be...tends to screw up the conversation if someone goes back and does a search for something.

If you really want to leave then all you have to do is just not come back and it's a done deal...no need to delete accounts or anything like that.

[ QUOTE ]

No I am just tired of the site and dont want to use it anymore. Just a waste of my time. Ill just watch the games and whatever happens, happens. No need in grown men on here talking about high school players. Ill go for my brothers and teams I like and thats it. Too much bs on here. Too much name calling, mud slining and stupid rhetoric with no basis. Its like reading one of the Weekly World News papers at the grocery store.

Its been fun. See you all later. Have a good season.

[/ QUOTE ]

There ya go big boy. Throw a tantrum and then take your ball and go home! cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Too much name calling, mud slining and stupid rhetoric with no basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

There ya go big boy. Throw a tantrum and then take your ball and go home!

[/ QUOTE ]

He means you.

Oh shut up already!!!! I never called the whiner anything or threw any mud at him or even mentioned how inmature it was of him crying because his little bro got no awards this year. Now go back to ravens nest branch and lay down with your cousin. cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Oh shut up already!!!! I never called the whiner anything or threw any mud at him or even mentioned how inmature it was of him crying because his little bro got no awards this year. Now go back to ravens nest branch and lay down with your cousin. cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You throw mud more than anyone on here... you just did. And so what if I live in Raven? Anyone down here could whoop the shat out of your wrinkle butt.

[ QUOTE ]

Now go back to ravens nest branch

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And so what if I live in Raven?

[/ QUOTE ]

For those who don't know, "Raven" and "Raven's Nest Branch" are two different places.

Oh and Tid Bit, place names are usually capitalized.

Now, can somebody tell me why two Tornadoes are fighting with a Bulldog over a Golden Wave fighting with other Golden Waves?

[ QUOTE ]

Now, can somebody tell me why two Tornadoes are fighting with a Bulldog over a Golden Wave fighting with other Golden Waves?

[/ QUOTE ]

...that's what the internet is for grin.gifconfused.gif