1A Football

02GW12

1A west

1 gw

2 galax

3 hurley

4 parry mcluer

Who do you have in the semifinals? And fc besting Galax is why alot have then in the top 4. But if the team who got worked by PM and GW shows up they are in trouble.

I really didn't know as much as alot of u do about this. But I do know we have a good team and think we can make a run this year.

There isn't one person on here who has said Hurley doesn't have a good team. In fact, we've all said they have a great team. But they've played nobody. I'm sure they can play with the Galax's and GW's of the world.

But no one is beating Riverheads.

There isn't one person on here who has said Hurley doesn't have a good team. In fact, we've all said they have a great team. But they've played nobody. I'm sure they can play with the Galax's and GW's of the world.

But no one is beating Riverheads.

No one was beating Riverheads last year either. Yet Galax did! It's all about what kids show up and who plays all 4 quaters.

It could be anyone of the 6 or 7 in the mix.

Riverheads, Essex, Sussex Central, GW, PM, Galax, or Hurley

That's a solid semifinals but if Altavista was the 4 seed in the east they would have to play the 1 seed RH. So both couldn't make it at 1 and 4. But if Altavista was to get a 3 seed I could see them in the final 4.

Leatherhead Larry aren't you the same one who picked Grundy to beat Hurley? What was that score, oh that's right it was 56-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup I'm that guy. But then again I knew absolutely nothing about either schools other than whom they have played and the scores. I made my predict based on SOS, which was Grundy. Since then I have seen Grundy play on film and realized I should of never picked them.

You are a true fan and all of us respect that and your passion. And none of are saying this stuff to down Hurley. But you have not seen teams like GW and Galax this year. GW is absolutely massive with team speed everywhere and subs for days. And Galax is methodical and only focus on moving you and scoring. And once they have a lead they drain the clock. Dixon is a wizard with what he has. Hurley is capable of making a run just like anyone else but it will be a culture shock if they come to GW.

n

How does East compare to West this year?  I keep hearing Riverheads is the team to beat but who else does the East have?

Right now, the top four seeds who would get the bye would be Riverheads, Sussex Central, Altavista and Franklin.  Lunenburg Central, Colonial Beach and Essex would be 5-7.  Riverheads and SC are probably the top two for sure, but Essex has lost a lot of games this year but have played a brutal schedule.  They are probably a good sleeper team to watch.

To tell you how laughable it really is I've been called and axxhole for completing a team. Seriously that's no joke haha. And people get way to pissy because I don't sugar coat things.