Shots fired at Va Tech!...................

sandman

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Its like this, those of us with military experience such as Buzz and i and those that have extensive weapons knowledge,we CHOOSE to not be a victim w/o the opportunity to turn the tables and give us and the innocents around us a chance at survival. If you allowed students on campuses to arm themselves, it doesnt mean you'd have 26K students toting guns, it simply means you give a few that are comfortable enuff with weapons the opportunity to defend themselves and others. if you see me out, 99% chanec im armed to the teeth with atleast 1 hi capacity 9mm and if the time ever coem for me to have to use it, i will w/o hesitation. The fact is, this is a tragedy that had numerous chances to be averted by several different methods and you all have to realize that we live in a dnagerous society and the police CANNOT protect you 100% of the time so you have to take some responsibility for your own safety. the old saying is still true today ..'a gun in hand is better than a cop on the phone'--smart person

[/ QUOTE ]

The key is the training. Those with military training have experienced at least "live fire" exercises. They have been trained to control their emotions and react to the threat. Without the training....

they are saying the gun that killed the 2 at West AJ was used in Norris as well but they turned around a couple minutes later and said they cannot connect the two yet...

[ QUOTE ]

did they give more info as to why he did it?

[/ QUOTE ]

We will never know the truth of why he did it? It will get covered up some how even if they really do find out!!!

[ QUOTE ]

they would NOT cover it up...that would be the worst thing to do...they would want the families of the victims to know why it happened if they find out...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we still don't know all the facts about Columbine.

It took a 60 minutes show to uncover many of the hidden facts.

they cant discuss information during an ongoing federal investigation...and they have to check and double check and triple check...they canNOT release any information until they are sure it is correct...

[ QUOTE ]

they would NOT cover it up...that would be the worst thing to do...they would want the families of the victims to know why it happened if they find out...

[/ QUOTE ]

the covered up the moon landing.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the covered up the moon landing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Crap like that isn't needed now.

It's a shame all that happened to a campus like that. I dont care who your team Virginia Tech is a great school. Its unbelievable to think that something like that could happen but its the way the world has gotten. My prayers go out to everyone in Blacksburg to the students and faculty and President Steger. Cho Seung-Hui will not kill the Hokie Spirit.

I just got back from the convocation service today and it was unbelievable. If vthokies4life, GHS06, and any others were able to make it, I'm sure you'll back me on this. I've never been more proud to be a Hokies in my life.

The guy pictured earlier with the guns was not the killer, he just so happens to be an Asian who goes to Tech that also happens to be a active gun collector, Geraldo and some other last night showed that photo and reported him as the killer but it was a false report