Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

it's the truth, go figure this out a swd team doing this to one of their own. major props. to this on the vapreps site. guess penis envy has killed the gmen!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

if you cant stand it when someone from bluefield,va predicts that the blues are gonna lose,then why dont you run and cry about it on that other board with the other OFFENDED Richlands fans?cause we dont wanna hear it on here.when Richlands wins we hear how awesome they are,and when they get beat(by both bluefields this year)we hear all the excuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot. He wasnt even talking about your post... he was talking about Graham's coach giving game film to Brookeville. We didnt get beat by Brookeville...how could enyone be making excuses??? No one made any excuses when we got beat by Bluefield and Graham either. Get a clue, moron! All we have heard from you all year is how horrile Richlands is and how bad the fans are. You whine more than anybody else on this board, get over yourself and shut the hell up!

[/ QUOTE ] Well said! It's about time somebody put this jackass in his place.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope Monticello crushes Richlands.only ones that are offended are you pricks from richlands.you all suck.go monticello!

[/ QUOTE ] We know how you feel about Richlands GHS84, you hope everybody crushes Richlands, so are we supposed to be surprised by that statement? And nobody has told me I suck since the 8th grade, so I guess that tells me the intelligence level I'm dealing with here. You're an immature jackass with nothing better to do than to attack 16 year old kids...WHAT A MAN!!! I hope you don't have any kids, because by the example you are setting for them they will end up ignorant jackasses like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

come on Monticello!beat the tornaders. were is there a law stating i have to pull for richlands?ive been to lynchburg the past 2 years cheering them on.but this year i will be on the other side.because some of their fans on here are pigheaded fools.i responded to negative replies about my predictions,whats wrong with that?i never started anything,you did.i guess if you predict richlands is going to lose your an idiot.or is it because im from Graham?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

it's the truth, go figure this out a swd team doing this to one of their own. major props. to this on the vapreps site. guess penis envy has killed the gmen!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

if you cant stand it when someone from bluefield,va predicts that the blues are gonna lose,then why dont you run and cry about it on that other board with the other OFFENDED Richlands fans?cause we dont wanna hear it on here.when Richlands wins we hear how awesome they are,and when they get beat(by both bluefields this year)we hear all the excuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an idiot. He wasnt even talking about your post... he was talking about Graham's coach giving game film to Brookeville. We didnt get beat by Brookeville...how could enyone be making excuses??? No one made any excuses when we got beat by Bluefield and Graham either. Get a clue, moron! All we have heard from you all year is how horrile Richlands is and how bad the fans are. You whine more than anybody else on this board, get over yourself and shut the hell up!

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope Monticello crushes Richlands.only ones that are offended are you pricks from richlands.you all suck.go monticello!

[/ QUOTE ] We know how you feel about Richlands GHS84, you hope everybody crushes Richlands, so are we supposed to be surprised by that statement? And nobody has told me I suck since the 8th grade, so I guess that tells me the intelligence level I'm dealing with here. You're an immature jackass with nothing better to do than to attack 16 year old kids...WHAT A MAN!!! I hope you don't have any kids, because by the example you are setting for them they will end up ignorant jackasses like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

come on Monticello!beat the tornaders. were is there a law stating i have to pull for richlands?ive been to lynchburg the past 2 years cheering them on.but this year i will be on the other side.because some of their fans on here are pigheaded fools.i responded to negative replies about my predictions,whats wrong with that?i never started anything,you did.i guess if you predict richlands is going to lose your an idiot.or is it because im from Graham?

[/ QUOTE ] You're too stupid to even know why you are being criticized...go back and read your posts jackass and maybe you'll get a clue. Idiot!

[ QUOTE ]

And you lack class also. Your post is not needed on this thread.

[/ QUOTE ] You're right Cola...GHS84 exudes all the class we need on this board. What a lame post! I'm classless for calling out this jackass? Well so be it. But don't tell me what I can post in response to this jerk. I'm not going to sit back and let some mindless punk post what he posts without responding.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

And you lack class also. Your post is not needed on this thread.

[/ QUOTE ] You're right Cola...GHS84 exudes all the class we need on this board. What a lame post! I'm classless for calling out this jackass? Well so be it. But don't tell me what I can post in response to this jerk. I'm not going to sit back and let some mindless punk post what he posts without responding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best thing to do is just shut up and let it be, thats one reason i dont reply to much on here anymore, because you get people that wanna start something because they think they know it and you don't. Good Luck Blues from this Bulldog.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are making yourself look silly. No one ever said anything about you picking against Richlands. We don’t care if you think we will lose. We wouldn’t expect anything more. The whole thing that you are pissed off about is that someone posted this in response to the accusations of Graham's coach giving film to the Brookeville coaches.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then you took it as them attacking you for predicting Richlands to lose. Then this entire mess ensued. The entire town of Richlands is not against you, and like I said no one cares that you want us to lose. I myself cheer for all the area teams after the regular season...does that mean that you should...no, of course not. But your attacks on all Richlands fans are unnecessary and to be honest very immature. I really hope that the 84 in your name is not the year you graduated and hopefuly not even the year you were born, because you are acting like you are about 12 right now. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and a lot of people are saying that Richlands will not win this game...but for some reason you are the only one having trouble expressing that opinion... maybe it is you and not the entire town of Richlands.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey GHS84, I have $500.00 Ill put up on Richland's if your so confident about that score email me back ill give you a phone number so we can DO THE DEAL

[/ QUOTE ]

Gambling on High School Sports is immoral....

[ QUOTE ]

I THINK GMEN ARE OUT OF THE EQUATION.MARION ROLLED OVER GMEN,RICHLANDS THRASHED MARION IN PLAYOFFS (39-0 WHEN STARTERS WENT OUT) AND RICHLANDS IN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN. ITS A NO BRAINER

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you've got to go with the head to head record...

1. Bluefield

2. Graham

3. Richlands...

(doesn't matter how Graham did against Marion or how Richlands did against Marion...) I think head to head is the only thing that matters here. Different teams match up differently.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I THINK GMEN ARE OUT OF THE EQUATION.MARION ROLLED OVER GMEN,RICHLANDS THRASHED MARION IN PLAYOFFS (39-0 WHEN STARTERS WENT OUT) AND RICHLANDS IN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN. ITS A NO BRAINER

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Bluefield

2. Graham

3. Richlands...

(doesn't matter how Graham did against Marion or how Richlands did against Marion...) I think head to head is the only thing that matters here. Different teams match up differently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last year Tazewell beat Graham in the regular season and then were thumped by Graham in the playoffs. Gate City has, in the playoffs, already avenged two of their regular season losses. The results of regular season games mean nothing once the playoffs begin. My personal belief is that Richlands would have defeated Graham in the regional final had Graham made it that far. Richlands made a lot of positional changes following the loss to Graham.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Bluefield

2. Graham

3. Richlands...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the playoffs is a second season in which the first didn't count. lol

I sure hope them BLUES get to show them Tangs some good phyical SW VIRGINIA FOOTBALL.