Will Graham field a football team this year??

futbolking

Graham has had more kids out lately...there will probably be 30-35 kids playing. I don't think Graham will be as bad as most people are thinking. Can't wait till they tee it up!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish that were the case...

me too.but i have to say to myself everyday,maybe things will be different but its not gonna be.but for the ones that do come out and give it their all i say good luck.

well 2 everybody that says i aint d1 college material thats fine wit me, i may not be D1 material but im sure as hell playin football somewhere jeff darden of JMU, coach ellerson from army and mark snyder of marshall all loved me at their camps said i could really help out the team u may not believe it but shuttle runs r bcomin more and more important each year in college recruting :) but yeah 2-a-days r comin up and Grahams actual game is the 28th and more and more ppl r showin up 2 liftin everyday we will field 30-45 ppl easy

well 2 everybody that says i aint d1 college material thats fine wit me, i may not be D1 material but im sure as hell playin football somewhere jeff darden of JMU, coach ellerson from army and mark snyder of marshall all loved me at their camps said i could really help out the team u may not believe it but shuttle runs r bcomin more and more important each year in college recruting :) but yeah 2-a-days r comin up and Grahams actual game is the 28th and more and more ppl r showin up 2 liftin everyday we will field 30-45 ppl easy

I say he is going on an academic scholarship no doubt!

no one needs to get amped up about seeing the same crew calling this game, since Bluefield will be the home team, you have the WV association calling this one.

Which will be even worse than the "Big Blue Crew"...

i heard UVA Wise has a good intramural football team..maybe u should try to get recruited by them i'll sure they'll love your shuttle run ;)

no one needs to get amped up about seeing the same crew calling this game, since Bluefield will be the home team, you have the WV association calling this one.

89 Tornado is right......this one will be done by the WV zebras. Watch the laundry fly everytime Graham scratches their privates. BTW- Simple Simon has himself to blame for running a ball up the middle on third down with no timeouts left.

89 Tornado is right......this one will be done by the WV zebras. Watch the laundry fly everytime Graham scratches their privates. BTW- Simple Simon has himself to blame for running a ball up the middle on third down with no timeouts left.

Oh how quickly you all forget that Bluefield took it to Richlands on their home field too.

Oh how quickly you all forget that Bluefield took it to Richlands on their home field too.

Took it to Richlands??

Last second field goal to win the game hardly constitutes "taking it to" a team. Sure they beat them fair and square...but they didn't take it to them.

I don't ever recall an overall poorly refereed game between bluefield and graham for either side. There was obviously a big disputed call in '08, and some games a call or 2 or even 3, but that's not really any different than lots of other high school football games. Overall the games between bluefield and graham are just high quality football games and have had quality refereeing.

Took it to Richlands??

Last second field goal to win the game hardly constitutes "taking it to" a team. Sure they beat them fair and square...but they didn't take it to them.

Everyone from Bluefield knows why Richlands stopped playing them in the early decade. It does kind of suck that we dont play any more because it gave each team a look at what they would face in the playoffs. Just my opinion, I think Bluefield is lucky that they didnt play us from 2004-2006.

'04? with all due respect, I'm not certain that would have been very enjoyable for richlands fans. '05 however was a big rebuilding season for bluefield, '06, they were so so.

Not so fast on the 04 season. Richlands had a very good football team in 04 and lost to a very good and state champion Salem in the semi-final game.

Not so fast on the 04 season. Richlands had a very good football team in 04 and lost to a very good and state champion Salem in the semi-final game.

Now, I can remember back to the 2004 season.

Bluefield was the best team in the entire state of WV that year.

And did they not put up 73 in a state title game?

Sorry, Bluefield would've won that one by 14+.

now, i can remember back to the 2004 season.

Bluefield was the best team in the entire state of wv that year.

And did they not put up 73 in a state title game?

Sorry, bluefield would've won that one by 14+.

your entitled to your own opinion, could have been i guess we will never no but i think it would have been a good game and a close game. I think within 7 pnts

Took it to Richlands??

You're correct. I should've used a different adjective to describe Richlands' loss to Bluefield in 2007. Regardless, the age old excuse about the refs doesn't apply to this scenario.