Graham's opponents in 2011...

GMan

The football schedule in Graham's first year in Class A will be filled with the following:

Bluefield, Princeton, Tazewell, Richlands, Marion, Bland Co., Narrows, Fort Chiswell, Galax, and Grayson Co.

The football schedule in Graham's first year in Class A will be filled with the following:

Bluefield, Princeton, Tazewell, Richlands, Marion, Bland Co., Narrows, Fort Chiswell, Galax, and Grayson Co.

Smells like a 1-4 start with 5 straight wins to capture the district at 6-4.

If DM is still the head coach, anyway.

So Graham will not play Grundy...when is the last time these two teams haven't played each other in football?

It will be a first in my lifetime...

Don't forget...followed by a resounding defeat by the likes of Radford, Giles or Floyd in the playoffs...

That is ....IF the current trend continues....I hope Graham turns it around and compete with the "big boys" of Region C if/when they make the playoffs...

MED is very weak district in football,s Graham should have a pretty easy road to getting to playoffs, but once they're there...tough road ahead... the TRD is definitely one of the best A districts in the state....HOGO not too shabby either.

Edited by futbolking

If DM would get rid of one or two assistants and replace them with people who know football and how to coach, and want to really be there, you would see Graham get better in a hurry.

If DM would get rid of one or two assistants and replace them with people who know football and how to coach, and want to really be there, you would see Graham get better in a hurry.

So who pray tell are these coaches?

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

So you're not going to be playing the Falcons?

Don't forget...followed by a resounding defeat by the likes of Radford, Giles or Floyd in the playoffs...

That is ....IF the current trend continues....I hope Graham turns it around and compete with the "big boys" of Region C if/when they make the playoffs...

MED is very weak district in football,s Graham should have a pretty easy road to getting to playoffs, but once they're there...tough road ahead... the TRD is definitely one of the best A districts in the state....HOGO not too shabby either.

If the current proposal passes the exec. committee, they will not have to worry about Radford, GW, or CHI - they will be division 1 in 2011......IF it passes, which who knows what will happen there......Graham could make a nice run - Floyd and Giles of course will have something to say about that, but other than those two it could be wide open!

what are you talking about? we are not cupcakes you must be thinking of one of the other washington county schools. :confused:

Cupcake, twinkie, crumb cake... they are all snack food in football season.

• 3 weeks later...

I said a long time ago that Graham should drop to single A, but in this district? Doug will look like a God in this district. In 2011 I see them losing 3 then winning out, and thats as far as they go. Sad to say that they won't make it any farther in single Aa

I said a long time ago that Graham should drop to single A, but in this district? Doug will look like a God in this district. In 2011 I see them losing 3 then winning out, and thats as far as they go. Sad to say that they won't make it any farther in single Aa

Graham had no say in which district they were placed...that was up to the VHSL...sorry you hate Doug so much...grow up and move on...