Honaker @ Richlands

Nadoball

No competition here Richlands sets the score. Honaker will be lucky to get anywhere near the Richlands 20. After watching the Lebanon/Honaker game Honakers D line has improved in last 2 yrs but still no match for Richlands and their O line isn't strong enough they need to hit the weights more there's no push. Richlands D will be playing more in the backfield than Honakers Running Backs. At least 63-0 Richlands.

I think Richlands is just too big, strong and fast, and not to mention deep for Honaker this year.

I know a lot of people and have a lot of friends there so I hate to say this but, this game could get ugly fast.

I just hope that both teams come out of it healthy

Thoughts and Predictions. Blues will be to much to handle for the tigers. Richlands 42 Honaker 7.

Honaker pulls an upset! Honaker 14 -7 over Richlands! Is this possible? 1969 super bowl AFC NEW York Jets defeat Baltimore Colts 16-7. This was very very unlikely yet it happened. Will Honaker beat Richlands, doubtful, yet anything is possible. David slew Goliath, most would have put their bets on the 9 ft.9 inch giant not the ruddy teenager.... oh well, everyone enjoy the games this weekend and stay safe.:)

Honaker is terrible. Someone told me last week that Honaker & Lebanon was a terrible football game between two bad teams. I have seen Lebanon first hand and we beat them pretty good. I will take Richlands beating the single A Honaker 49-0. Thought I would point out that the all mighty Richlands beats up on single A schools too. :eek:

Honaker is terrible. Someone told me last week that Honaker & Lebanon was a terrible football game between two bad teams. I have seen Lebanon first hand and we beat them pretty good. I will take Richlands beating the single A Honaker 49-0. Thought I would point out that the all mighty Richlands beats up on single A schools too. :eek:

Not next year my friend. Thats over with. And we cant drop honaker. The man who gave Richlands and Honaker their fields likes these two teams to play. So we cant drop it. We Wont drop Gate City, a SINGLE A team that is better than 3/4 of the DOUBLE A teams down here. But we do drop Lebanon and Grundy next year. And pick up to AA schools in Patrick Co. and Pulaski Co.

Not next year my friend. Thats over with. And we cant drop honaker. The man who gave Richlands and Honaker their fields likes these two teams to play. So we cant drop it. We Wont drop Gate City, a SINGLE A team that is better than 3/4 of the DOUBLE A teams down here. But we do drop Lebanon and Grundy next year. And pick up to AA schools in Patrick Co. and Pulaski Co.

We tried to pick up Pulaski and they backed out on us. I hope we drop Graham, John Battle, and Patrick Henry. We could pick up Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and Cave Spring. I personally would rather play Bluefield but some guys in town said Salem.

We tried to pick up Pulaski and they backed out on us. I hope we drop Graham, John Battle, and Patrick Henry. We could pick up Blacksburg, Christiansburg, and Cave Spring. I personally would rather play Bluefield but some guys in town said Salem.

I hate to break this to you....but Battle and Abingdon are forever on each others schedule. The series was ended before last season, and the school board told both schools that the decision wasn't up to them....that the schools have no choice but to play each other. The politics of washington co.

But wait..dont back out on us now that we're finally getting our program on track. We owe the falcons a few beat downs in the next couple of years.

Im quite glad we arent dropping Graham. Up until recently, that has been one helluva game. Give graham time. They will come back around. No team stays down forever, especially ones with the history Graham has on its side. And no offense, but if you scheduled either of BBurg, CBurg, Cave Springs, or Salem, you would go at best 6-4, adn thats winning out all the other games. Theres not too many teams down this way that can handle those schools. And untill Abingdon proves they can beat their own district, they arent one of em. Not being an ass, just my oppinion.

are you guys kidding me? at least be honest...

Richlands will win this by as many points as Mance wants to hang on them....maybe more if Honaker starts trying to sling the ball around and the Richlands D gets a few INT's.... It's not going to be close.

Pulaski County did not back out on Abingdon. There was a verbal agreement between the two schools but when it came time to sign the contract Abingdon didn't. They had scheduled J.I. Burton instead. Pulaski County was left hunting for another game.

Pulaski County would've loved an easier non-district game. Amherst Co., Radford, Northside, Wm. Fleming and Patrick Henry are all better than Abingdon, by AT LEAST two touchdowns.

It's good that you guys want to upgrade your schedule, but all of the teams you mentioned would be automatic losses for Abingdon.

Edited by CougarFan