Refs at Carroll were horrible!

southbound

I have never seen anything like what happened to the Falcons at Carroll Co. The Falcons did not play their best game of the year but the refs had a lot to do with it. They never had contol of this game and allowed Carroll to hit late and talk trash the whole game. I am very upset about this because it all but eliminates the Falcons from the playoffs! What did everyone else think? I just want people to respond that was actually at the game. I don't need the mighty Richlands people on here giving me advice. :mad:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the margin of victory was a touchdown....even two touchdowns, then you may have an argument...... but no crew of ref's could cause that much of a point spred.... Maybe the refs were horrible, but you just got whipped.

Maybe you had the same crew that worked the Battle vs PH game a few weeks back......same song and dance.

well looking at the score I dont think the refs had much to do with it I think you just got a good ole arse kicking hahaha

Were you at the game? Pay attention and read the posts! I am going to scold you for not following directions. :mad: Remember you have a trip to Falcon Field this year and the entrance "Enter Sanman" will be waiting on you. :eek: The most electrifying entrance in SWVA!!! :D

If the margin of victory was a touchdown....even two touchdowns, then you may have an argument...... but no crew of ref's could cause that much of a point spred.... Maybe the refs were horrible, but you just got whipped.

Maybe you had the same crew that worked the Battle vs PH game a few weeks back......same song and dance.

Here we go again! :mad: You did not follow directions either. :confused: I know you have a Battle education but dude can you READ? Pay attention and I will not have to scold you like this in front of all your friends! All I have to say is we drilled you guys so don't even think about telling me anything! :mad: You are a good homecoming game! :D

Were you at the game? Pay attention and read the posts! I am going to scold you for not following directions. :mad: Remember you have a trip to Falcon Field this year and the entrance "Enter Sanman" will be waiting on you. :eek: The most electrifying entrance in SWVA!!! :D

You dont even do that entrance. You hyped it up all week for the Richlands game and then you came out to the most God awful rap song Ive ever heard.

Stop blaming the refs. Abingdon got beat and Carroll deserved the win. Abingdon has been trying to get away from "Abingdon" stereotype in sports, and last Friday it took steps in the wrong direction. A lot of people showed them self’s Friday night and it was shameful. Abingdon’s back at their ways in blaming everyone but themselves for a loss. Man up and accept the loss... maybe you can use your energy to call out some of your fellow players on the team who continue to get 15 yds penalties for running their mouths. They are the ones costing you games. Stop crying and go to practice and fix it. Your representation of Abingdon High School Friday night was embarrassing for the school, parents, and community.

Not that I am defending anything on the Abingdon side, but all I can say is welcome to the district. Everybody knows how the refs are at CC!

Agree. I def. am not taking up for Abingdon ( they got beat period) but to me whenever someone goes to CC its always going to be a dog fight b/c of the refs, sorry to hurt someones feelings but the officiating at CC is horrible.

Since the officials who call SWD games are from the same pool, isn't it possible that these officials have seen Abingdon before and seen their behavior. I saw examples of some of Abingdon's poor self discipline when they played Tazewell.

The ejected AHS player exhibited (punching a player and then kicking him) the most BUSH league piss poor example of football I've ever seen. The AHS coaching staff needs to address that issue-not me and not refs. As for the refs at the game, I agree they were horrible. They didn't know the rule on personal fouls and blew two of them against the home team-GASP! They also called back a CCHS touchdown. Look at the stats and stop making the same juvenile BS cries about refs. Abingdon didn't execute and got their asses kicked-period end of story-no ref influences in an outcome that surprised most everybody.

It still amazes me that every school has it repuation on this board. Let's see:

CCHS cheats at home games only by bringing their own refs?

Richlands recruits?

Tazewell runs off coaches?

Graham needs a coach to run off?

Grundy usually sucks, but has a decent team this year?

Marion dodges most criticism because who cares?

Abingdon is a bunch of whining a-holes that everybody loves to hate?

Did I miss anything? These are not my views; rather, repeated juvenile claims of misguided users of this forum. I will be glad when the district is no more, as many of you also feel the same...

The ejected AHS player exhibited (punching a player and then kicking him) the most BUSH league piss poor example of football I've ever seen. The AHS coaching staff needs to address that issue-not me and not refs. As for the refs at the game, I agree they were horrible. They didn't know the rule on personal fouls and blew two of them against the home team-GASP! They also called back a CCHS touchdown. Look at the stats and stop making the same juvenile BS cries about refs. Abingdon didn't execute and got their asses kicked-period end of story-no ref influences in an outcome that surprised most everybody.

Richlands recruits?

Did I miss anything? These are not my views; rather, repeated juvenile claims of misguided users of this forum. I will be glad when the district is no more, as many of you also feel the same...

Nope, you pretty much covered it lol

28-3?? seriously dude don't complain about the refs...not from a Richlands fan

;)

If I remember correctly the Richland faithful were on here blasting the refs after a 4 TD WIN @ Abingdon. Guess they (Abingdon) have the right to complain, but it just sounds like they got their butts kicked. Oh, yeah . . .

by no means am I an Abingdon fan.

If you are a vhsl helper you should know that the "appy" officials call All sw district games, even in Hillsville! There is no NRV officiating crew any longer. This is ridiculous for a bunch of so called experts to make comments when they don't know the facts. There is no excuse for this type of ignorance.

Richlands recruits?

This is the most accurate account that I have seen on here in ages! Thanks Huntercavs.